Author Topic: my roblox topic  (Read 3605 times)

As you are reading my post(I hope) is getting reviewed so it can be posted,now I know that that might seem retarted I mean having your topics reviewed before posted what the hell is that?In this topic i compared blockland to ROBLOX and had some youtube videos of blockland.I hope it gets passed.(starts praying)

BADSPOT GIVE THIS MAN THE RANK DRAMA QUEEN

As you are reading my post(I hope) is getting reviewed so it can be posted,now I know that that might seem retarted I mean having your topics reviewed before posted what the hell is that?In this topic i compared blockland to ROBLOX and had some youtube videos of blockland.I hope it gets passed.(starts praying)
WTF? It is very hard to get the point out of your posts.....
All I got was Blockland compared to ROBLOX and rating. Some crud about youtube was in there but I didn't see why.

Me comparing ROBLOX and Blockland:

I didn't even look at ROBLOX's website and already could tell from the YouTube videos of it that it sucks.

Blockland, on the other hand, looks like it has an easy interface and cool up-to-date graphics.

hi 12 yeer oldz i cam frum blokland forems 2 tel u dat ur gam is suck kthxbai

I don't understand your Russian code comerade, speak in Iggity;  Heyiggity broiggity whatiggity youiggity doingiggity
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:41:56 AM by Deputy JM »

I don't understand your Russian code comerade, speak in Iggity;  Heyiggity broiggity whatiggity youiggity doingiggity
That isn't Russian, dumbass. That's stupid-English. THIS, is Russian.

GTFO, глупые дерьмо голову.

And no one understands the language of the handicaps except you, nor your incomprehensible grammar.

And no one understands the language of the handicaps except you, nor your incomprehensible grammar.
I understood it.

I understood it.
You have a gift! It's like a 6th sense only it's the power to understand handicapped-talk.

I understood it.
You have a gift! It's like a 6th sense only it's the power to understand handicapped-talk.
LOL

Me comparing ROBLOX and Blockland:

I didn't even look at ROBLOX's website and already could tell from the YouTube videos of it that it sucks.

Blockland, on the other hand, looks like it has an easy interface and cool up-to-date graphics.
ROBLOX's graphics aren't that bad, If you have looked at the admin's videos, they look a lot better, since they have better gaming computers

In fact, I think I will post a screenshot from before the bevels update and a picture from AFTER the Antibrown townising and Bevels update

See the major differences?