DISCLAIMER: This is not a "Blockland is Dead" Thread | Is Blockland Dead? [Poll]

Poll

DISCLAIMER: This is not a "Blockland is Dead" Thread | Is Blockland Dead? [Poll]

DISCLAIMER: This is not a "Blockland is Dead" Thread | Yes [Poll]
20 (41.7%)
DISCLAIMER: This is not a "Blockland is Dead" Thread | No [Poll]
28 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: DISCLAIMER: This is not a "Blockland is Dead" Thread | Is Blockland Dead? [Poll]  (Read 1474 times)

DISCLAIMER: This is not a "Blockland is Dead" Thread, this is a thread created for polling to ask the BLF's opinion on the current state of Blockland. I have no opinion  one way or the other.

Does the BLF Believe that blockland is dead, no matter how false the belief blockland is dead may be?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:37:03 PM by Master Matthew² »

It's not dead but it isn't exactly growing either.

I'd put it in the category of stable but still very slowly declining

disclaimer count : 12 (+2 because of this stuff post)

Is this a blockland is dead thread? I can't tell

real talk it's no where near as big as it was sadly but it's basically on a slow burn, it's not dead yet but there's no hope/room for growth so it'll just shrink slowly as it has been for a while now

i imagine it doesn't take much to run the master server so as long as people still make content the game will live

DISCLAIMER: This is not a "Blockland is Dead" Reply

DISCLAIMER: This is not a "Blockland is Dead" reply, this is a reply created for discussing the current state of Blockland.

While the population is drastically low, a game is not dead until there's no more players left.

we get that mm is a bit special but there's no need to stoop to his level

i'm sorry but you can't just add that disclaimer and pretend like you're not saying blockland is dead

i'm sorry but you can't just add that disclaimer and pretend like you're not saying blockland is dead
Im not saying "blockland is dead" i am posing a question.