NY judge orders man(Rotondo), 30, to move out of family home after parents sue

Author Topic: NY judge orders man(Rotondo), 30, to move out of family home after parents sue  (Read 2789 times)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/22/new-york-judge-court-man-30-parents-home

judge has ordered a 30-year-old man in New York state to move out of his parents’ house, after a short legal battle

Suing their son in state supreme court was a last resort for Christina and Mark Rotondo, who have spent the past few months sending Michael formal letters asking him to leave.

Rotondo received another letter shortly after that read: “Michael Joseph Rontodo, you are hereby evicted.”

After that failed, the Rotondos tried paying their son to leave. They gave him $1,100 “so you can find a place to stay” and offered him some life advice. “There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you,” a letter dated 18 February read. “Get one – you have to work!”

That is......

cringe.

Poor Rotondo
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:51:12 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

I wonder how Anthony feels about this

rip rotondo
too bad he cant make games in the basement anymore

LOL everybody just got owned by torin

i'm cringing too, rotondo's inevitable suffering sends an icy chill down my spine

I guess the kickstarter money ran out

I guess the kickstarter money ran out
that's what he gets for making his game so forgettable

that's what he gets for making his game so forgettable
what was the name of his game again?

I forgot it

what was the name of his game again?

I forgot it
wait, rotondo made  game? this is news to me

wait, rotondo made  game? this is news to me
something about a dungeon i think. i dunno, it was pretty forgettable tbh

i wish someone would photoshop the brendan fraser hair crying meme on top of anthony's face and his eyes are red and theres a small tear welling in the corner of his eye