Author Topic: total biscuit is now dead  (Read 14138 times)

typical pretentious british sperg. Unlikable in every conceivable way
uh.... are you sure you're talking about nerdcubed here? don't rly see how he's pretentious or a sperg tbh

Nerdcubed reminds me of ChuggaaConry in the bad ways. He doesn't provide in depth brown townysis of the games he plays or do full playthroughs (his spore playthrough from years back was cheated early in space stage and his RCT3 playthrough was done with unlimited money, rest are incomplete in different simpler ways), he just loving sweet talks about the game and screams. A spider can appear and he'll autism screech unlike any 4 year old can do when he's 25+ years old. During 2011 to 2012 ashens used to appear in his suggestions, and he is a dude who does reviews. Years later I was told ashens was paid money or nerdcubed was paid money to come have cameos with eachother. Emma Blackery is his autism caretaker. Cant stand the dude.

I subscribed to him for like a week and then unsubscribed because all he did was say the same loving stuff in every single video. Every videogame he played was stuff in his opinion except for Hearthstone and Deus Ex. It's really quite impressive how many subscribers he got for how unfunny and egotistical he was.

Anyways, sucks he died.

Nerdcubed reminds me of ChuggaaConry in the bad ways. He doesn't provide in depth brown townysis of the games he plays or do full playthroughs (his spore playthrough from years back was cheated early in space stage and his RCT3 playthrough was done with unlimited money, rest are incomplete in different simpler ways)
don't see how this is a problem? does anyone who plays games on youtube have to do this or something
most of his videos aren't really reviews they're just quick humorous looks at games anyway
he just loving sweet talks about the game and screams. A spider can appear and he'll autism screech unlike any 4 year old can do when he's 25+ years old.
doesn't he have arachnophobia
During 2011 to 2012 ashens used to appear in his suggestions, and he is a dude who does reviews. Years later I was told ashens was paid money or nerdcubed was paid money to come have cameos with eachother.
never heard of this, weird then
Emma Blackery is his autism caretaker. Cant stand the dude.
what

don't see how this is a problem? does anyone who plays games on youtube have to do this or something
most of his videos aren't really reviews they're just quick humorous looks at games anyway
no
comedy is supposed to be evolved and continue being funny. nerdcubed made me laugh a few times in 2012 and 2014 but now it's either the same old stuff or nothing that could have possibly came out of recent years.

He obviously doesnt have arachnophobia or he exaggerates it. He's scared of the spider in loving Limbo and it was a hairy ball with legs. It's fake. Not to mention he occasionally does "spider challenge" videos where he openly accepts a spider mode or something, and no arachnophobe scared of cartoon pitch black balls with legs would do that.

He occasionally does stuff with Emma Blackery or some other female youtube celeb. It's all either fake because he says he would marry Emma Blackery with her being the prominent girl in his videos starring in even WWE bullstuff to them cooking and building loving legos on his second channel. If that isn't creepy stuff I dont know what is, because the dude is married to some other girl who is actually the artist of his channel and assets.

uh.... are you sure you're talking about nerdcubed here? don't rly see how he's pretentious or a sperg tbh

Just look at his twitter

verification is mad that he doesnt think someone is funny part 8

watch one of his videos and see how many jokes you laugh at or even get

can you guys actually stop? this is just disgusting behavior

I Am Morally Outraged

I Am Morally Outraged

Never watched or enjoyed TotalBiscuit and I personally knew how "bad" of an individual he was: but I respect the dead. you don't have to be religious to be a genuine and kind person.

no
comedy is supposed to be evolved and continue being funny and entertaining. nerdcubed made me laugh a few times in 2012 and 2014 but now it's either the same old stuff or nothing that could have possibly came out of recent years.
well that's a shame, i think his videos are still pretty funny. not always but he's still kicking imo. at the very least they're usually pretty entertaining
watch one of his videos and see how many jokes you laugh at or even get
i feel like u of all people should remember that humor is subjective
He obviously doesnt have arachnophobia or he exaggerates it. He's scared of the spider in loving Limbo and it was a hairy ball with legs. It's fake. Not to mention he occasionally does "spider challenge" videos where he openly accepts a spider mode or something, and no arachnophobe scared of cartoon pitch black balls with legs would do that.
ok so let's say he doesn't have arachnophobia and just doesn't like spiders and sometimes makes jokes about it. why does this matter?
He occasionally does stuff with Emma Blackery or some other female youtube celeb. It's all either fake because he says he would marry Emma Blackery with her being the prominent girl in his videos starring in even WWE bullstuff to them cooking and building loving legos on his second channel. If that isn't creepy stuff I dont know what is, because the dude is married to some other girl who is actually the artist of his channel and assets.
i wouldn't know because i don't watch those videos very much but knowing him he's likely just joking around with them
Just look at his twitter
i tried but i honestly don't see much of a problem
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 08:49:04 PM by gr8dayseth »

My older brother has a phobia of spiders and there was a time when me and him were playing a custom story in Amnesia where a big spider prop fell from the ceiling and it actually caused him to jump up out of the chair and toss me the mouse and keyboard

Phobias are serious, even if it causes the person to be irrationally scared of things that aren't even real

you don't have to be religious to be a genuine and kind person.

what a revolutionizing idea

My older brother has a phobia of spiders and there was a time when me and him were playing a custom story in Amnesia where a big spider prop fell from the ceiling and it actually caused him to jump up out of the chair and toss me the mouse and keyboard

Phobias are serious, even if it causes the person to be irrationally scared of things that aren't even real
lol

Yeah pretty poor form from a lot of people in this thread