Author Topic: total biscuit is now dead  (Read 14134 times)

Yeah pretty poor form from a lot of people in this thread
And they were unoriginal shills too.

watch one of his videos and see how many jokes you laugh at or even get
there's no other way to objectively discuss subjective things like humor except in terms of "I like this" or "I dislike this." you can moan all you want about people liking things you dont but nobody is gonna change their minds or care. your liking or disliking of something is no more valid than someone else's

then why are you making fun of me for not liking it

Instantly playing victim. Choice.

Ike, sometimes I feel like I could make a post detailing why the communist manifesto is a good book and you'd take it at face value just to get that one little 'Lol. I roasted a 13 year old on a block forum' post in again

you could be two years old and I'd still roast you for upvoting the communist manifesto

Thot Patrol 24 hour op back at it again

he's not, he's making fun of you for complaining about someone else's sense of humor again

so because he doesnt like my sense of humor he feels i cant like someone else's? or because i dont like his sense of humor plus a few other people's i cant complain? wtf

Ike, sometimes I feel like I could make a post detailing why the communist manifesto is a good book and you'd take it at face value just to get that one little 'Lol. I roasted a 13 year old on a block forum' post in again
you are really something

omg you're putting words into his mouth. it's literally just because you complain about other's sense of humor sometimes like it's fact or something

omg you're putting words into his mouth. it's literally just because you complain about other's sense of humor sometimes like it's fact or something
i never said it was fact. i just said its bad and i dont expect anyone else on this forum to like it either. not that theres a proven statistic that 99% of nerdcubed vids are bad or some stuff like that.
i dont understand what reason besides that would give him ground to make fun of me for something besides the main post lol

Yeah pretty poor form from a lot of people in this thread

Still not as poor as posting pony research to try to upset Tony

i never said it was fact. i just said its bad and i dont expect anyone else on this forum to like it either. not that theres a proven statistic that 99% of nerdcubed vids are bad or some stuff like that.
i dont understand what reason besides that would give him ground to make fun of me for something besides the main post lol
just stop