Author Topic: total biscuit is now dead  (Read 14069 times)

more like totalmetastasis

I'm glad everyone comes out of the woodworks to dance up and down someones graves because edgy humor and laughing at the freshly deceased is xd funni. Seriously, I don't give a stuff what the guy did, nobody deserved what he got.

can you guys actually stop? this is just disgusting behavior

can you guys actually stop? this is just disgusting behavior

TotalBuiscut was sitting on a goldmine of assets to sell off and now he'll be added to those top 10 dead youtube celebrities. Dude was a rooster but still was early to the youtube gaming scene compared to other uk youtubers like NerdCubed. In my opinion the worst part of him was his attitude and what he did should be reflected instead of twitter posts.
Let's not forget Jim Sterling is a copycat and imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

TotalBuiscut was sitting on a goldmine of assets to sell off and now he'll be added to those top 10 dead youtube celebrities. Dude was a rooster but still was early to the youtube gaming scene compared to other uk youtubers like NerdCubed. In my opinion the worst part of him was his attitude and what he did should be reflected instead of twitter posts.
Let's not forget Jim Sterling is a copycat and imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Would've kept TB around if it meant that NerdCubed and Jim Spergling got cancer and died TBH.

Would've kept TB around if it meant that NerdCubed and Jim Spergling got cancer and died TBH.

I just want Jim to stop being such a snarky and pretentious cunt to his audience.

and to stop being such a flamboyant ass, we get it, you have a baseball bat with a carrot on it

I just want Jim to stop being such a snarky and pretentious cunt to his audience.

and to stop being such a flamboyant ass, we get it, you have a baseball bat with a carrot on it

I just want the diabetes to finally kick in and end his worthless existence.

like i get jim but what's wrong with nerdcubed tho lol

like i get jim but what's wrong with nerdcubed tho lol

typical pretentious british sperg. Unlikable in every conceivable way