Concert lights and lasers (plus events), a camera for a big screen?

Author Topic: Concert lights and lasers (plus events), a camera for a big screen?  (Read 1908 times)

So basically, you have strobe lights and/or lasers that are able to fire with an event either anywhere they want without going south of the brick, or you can have it shoot at a specific brick. I don't know if this is even possible, but it would be awesome. A similar event for a timed strobe would be cool too.
i was also wondering if it was possible to make a giant screen 32x32 screen with variants consisting of multiples of two and you connect the screen and a camera by titling the camera and screen brick the same name, just like the teledoor
also
the lights can use a set group event to set a group of lights so you dont have to go to each and every light single handedly, nor have to get the too many events at once error

best example of lasers and some strobes i could find for now
https://youtu.be/LjDwtnpn02E?t=5m2s
strobes alone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-9aGBSNyN8&t=5m1s
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 09:05:37 PM by Darth C3P0² »

if its lights then you're not gonna get far considering those dont cast rays or anything like in the video

lasers you can do easily with events

if its lights then you're not gonna get far considering those dont cast rays or anything like in the video

lasers you can do easily with events
ye but it can take a while to do the eventing. the lights can use a set group event to set a group of lights so you dont have to go to each and every light single handedly, nor have to get the too many events at once error

ye but it can take a while to do the eventing. the lights can use a set group event to set a group of lights so you dont have to go to each and every light single handedly, nor have to get the too many events at once error

wouldnt take long for me to do the eventing

well i was thinking like 5 lights shooting to specific bricks, i know it isnt hard to do but it is very tedious and can be time consuming

I've literally been thinking about this for months and how cool it would be but I don't think roosterland can handle it.

same here, it would be awesome if something like this was possible without bad lag/too many datablocks

*puts gun to badspot's monkey's head* dont make me do it..

there's a built in strobe light, isn't there?

read the op
default strobe lights are the closest to what you want that you're gonna get when it comes to strobes, I think, or at least a tiny edit to them. you can't restrict lights to not go past stuff in torque AFAIK

what about lasers shooting at specific bricks?