Author Topic: how much do you pay for your apartment/home  (Read 3325 times)

give beds/bath/general area, 1br1b apartments around here are >$900 a month in old people suburbia lets see what everyone else got

$15 a night for my motel room

a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house for rent can go for about 960 a month here

its kind of in ghetto no where, but for 960 and two roommates this place is amazing

a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house for rent can go for about 960 a month here
bro where do you live

none yet

My current apartment with my dad, rents like $400 a month, and there's no gas bill either.

Electricity is 100 ish, water is idk, the washing machines here are 1.50 per load, dryers are 1.00 per load

SF Bay area ridiculousness reporting in. $1400/month 1br1b, cheapest in the area aside from shared living spaces obviously. Pretty nice area though so it's not a big surprise.

none yet

My current apartment with my dad, rents like $400 a month, and there's no gas bill either.

Electricity is 100 ish, water is idk, the washing machines here are 1.50 per load, dryers are 1.00 per load

wtf where do you live

georgia
that's not specific enough my dude, e.g. columbus GA pretty much bottoms out at $500/mo for 1br1b

that's not specific enough my dude, e.g. columbus GA pretty much bottoms out at $500/mo for 1br1b
i live right on the border between athens and winterville.

between my roommates, i pay 320 a month to stay where i do. 960 total because of two roommates paying that same amount

$260 not including utilities for 3 bed 2.5 bath

like 250 to 350 depending on how much i use electricity

$1125 a month (mortgage) for a 3 bed 2 bath 1,320 SQFT house built in 2014 and a two car garage. The private yard is also pretty nice and includes nice landscaping that we pay a company $100 - $150 a month to mow, weed and trim bushes. The front room is nice and large and we are the go-to house for parties with family. That also includes access to a really well maintained pool and a pretty nice HOA.

Utilities are a bit pricey but it's worth it for what we get.