Author Topic: []Lucario[] being extremely toxic for nothing  (Read 7995 times)

I used to be friends with this guy, weird how much people can change.
/support
stuff now i'm sad

i used to be an okay friend with trueblood

i didnt know he changed to that

trueblood is lucario?
what a delightful twist

you didn't know that stellar lol

How have i "changed"?
stuff now i'm sad

i used to be an okay friend with trueblood

i didnt know he changed to that
I used to be friends with this guy, weird how much people can change.
/support

trueblood was sa on my server until he changed his name and became a massive cunt

trueblood was sa on my server until he changed his name and became a massive cunt
wow ok, i'm the one that became a cunt?

trueblood remove your research skyboxes

/support

hey, lucario.  you could just stop.  you could just end this stuff right now.

snip

yeah i'd say so
I wasn't the one who decided to post personal information on glasschat. You told me you wouldn't tell anyone.

Noedit: forgot to mention that you joke about my dog every time you get the chance to, so yeah of course i'd be pissed.

Noedit: forgot to mention that you joke about my dog every time you get the chance to, so yeah of course i'd be pissed.

I wasn't the one who decided to post personal information on glasschat. You told me you wouldn't tell anyone.

even though you did the same going around saying i do incest with my brother even though i don't..?

not to mention you publicly stated that you like vore and that you like to forget your lucario plushie, and i've got pictures to back this stuff up so don't go telling me that i was wrong for posting something that you yourself posted.

even though you did the same going around saying i do incest with my brother even though i don't..?
i already apologized for that weeks ago. I haven't seen you apologize for telling people i forget plushies over and over.