things in common about blockland forums users

Author Topic: things in common about blockland forums users  (Read 5009 times)

just post hyperbolic things you've personally noticed in similar about a lot of them.

here's what ive seen:

• either 12, 15, 18, or 30 years old
  • everyone born before 2002 wants to relive their childhood by copying the ui and ux cues of windows 95-2000 and by listening to encoded synths like what you'd find on newgrounds flash files
  • people hate eachother but being on the blf is signing an implicit contract of mutually assured destruction so people generally play """""nice"""""
  • either technically illiterate, has used git and written html when 12, or currently is active on github and somehow is a living swiss army knife of technologies
  • uses php and minimal amounts of js
  • either speaks in completely """""correct""""" english if older than 24, but if younger than 24, then uses """"incorrect"""" english (such as not capitalizing the beginnings of sentences or ending thoughts with periods)
  • has abused caffeine, alcohol, or some other drug at some point
  • everyone lost their innocence at either 8 years old or 15 years old
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 04:29:06 PM by theviacom »

ever blf is a f***cking noob

just post hyperbolic things you've personally noticed in similar about a lot of them.

but if younger than 24, then uses millenial english (such as not capitalizing the beginnings of sentences or ending thoughts with periods)
holy stuff

i got some
  • everyone fits under at least one of these 3 categories: furry, handicap, starfish
  • everyone has at least one alt, and if they own more than two alts they don't play the game
  • everyone who doesn't agree with someone has to insult them at least once
  • everyone is on borrowed time
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:24:50 PM by Col. Burton »

im not sure about that drug/caffeine/alcohol thing

freaking millennials with their english

those loving millennials and their english,,

sorry i forgot i posted on my alt

ok signed onto the right account now whats up guys

everyone has at least one alt
heh... thats where your wrong, buddy...

either speaks in completely """""correct""""" english if older than 24, but if younger than 24, then uses millenial english (such as not capitalizing the beginnings of sentences or ending thoughts with periods)
usually the opposite is true

everyone born before 2002 wants to relive their childhood by copying the ui and ux cues of windows 95-2000 and by listening to encoded synths like what you'd find on newgrounds flash files
Thats only because:
A. The modern UI standard is loving lazy and ugly.
B. Windows XP is best OS.
C. Midi files forgetin' rock.

Thats only because:
A. The modern UI standard is loving lazy and ugly.
B. Windows XP is best OS.
C. Midi files forgetin' rock.

people said the same thing in 1996:
a. having a gui at all is lazy and ugly and waters the ux down, text-based input is better and windows 3.1 is stuff
b. ms-dos is the best os
c. electrical impulses on a circuit designed to produce audible square waves forgetin' rock

people said the same thing in 1996:
a. having a gui at all is lazy and ugly and waters the ux down, text-based input is better and windows 3.1 is stuff
b. ms-dos is the best os
c. electrical impulses on a circuit designed to produce audible square waves forgetin' rock
i don't think anyone said that