petition to ban gyazo from the forums

Poll

ban gyazo

yes
7 (53.8%)
no
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: petition to ban gyazo from the forums  (Read 3345 times)

i want pecon to brown townly annihilate me until my guts literally rupture through my mouth.  i dont know how it would happen or what it would accomplish, but god DAMN, do i want pecon to forget me with an xxl bad dragon ovipositor until it kills me.
stop talking to me

i want pecon to brown townly annihilate me until my guts literally rupture through my mouth.  i dont know how it would happen or what it would accomplish, but god DAMN, do i want pecon to forget me with an xxl bad dragon ovipositor until it kills me.

i want pecon to brown townly annihilate me until my guts literally rupture through my mouth.  i dont know how it would happen or what it would accomplish, but god DAMN, do i want pecon to forget me with an xxl bad dragon ovipositor until it kills me.
what in tarnation

i want pecon to brown townly annihilate me until my guts literally rupture through my mouth.  i dont know how it would happen or what it would accomplish, but god DAMN, do i want pecon to forget me with an xxl bad dragon ovipositor until it kills me.
Oops! All forgeted Up

suspicious behavior

the poll is now locked since i am afraid of haters having a different opinion. i win.

forget me pecon.  forget me so hard that you tear my guts out through my mouth somehow.

please never post again

the poll is now locked since i am afraid of haters having a different opinion. i win.
epic win

I knew there was something wrong with theviacom lately...

NOEDIT: i dont actually want pecon loveually in any way

from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to thank this forum for telling me about ShareX, it's actually so good

also viacom what the forget