Baldi's Basics

Author Topic: Baldi's Basics  (Read 12116 times)

why are you obessed with trends
>cuphead
>Baldis basics
>probably other stuff that im too lazy to remember because I have horrible memory when to these types of things
you labelled two things and then gave up with the last one. whats your point? i like games you dont?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:05:17 PM by thatguysebi »

What the forget is this thing?

hes bald so i assume he's baldi
by the looks of it and what he does this thing just a weaker version of the broom

it's basically a stuffty version of the broom

fairly sure thats a poke at fnaf

-snip-
yeah like wtf how dare people enjoy things you don't

The 3D Maze screensaver was removed when XP came out. :cookieMonster:
wait, it was..?

eradicate children from the internet

it's basically a stuffty version of the broom
Basically, but its a more useful version that is predictable and can be used to get down long hallways extremely fast.

this was executed so poorly which is a shame because IMSCARED did the stuffty graphics thing rlly loving well and it added to the mystery and atmosphere
Because Imscared probably look more time to make and intended to be a full on horror game while this game was made during a 24hr challenge and is meant to be a silly game using material from those old 3d schoolhouse games.
The secret ending that was added recently (Obtained by failing every question) is a just a parody of games with DEEP LOREEE akin to FNAF.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 06:40:25 PM by Superbro11 »

yeah i think that's the joke
do something that's near impossible to figure out / do just for a little bit of useless trivia and lore
atleast i hope its a joke, if it's trying to be serious im gonna be ashamed

yeah i think that's the joke
do something that's near impossible to figure out / do just for a little bit of useless trivia and lore
atleast i hope its a joke, if it's trying to be serious im gonna be ashamed
i think it's a joke but i also think he's gonna try and turn it around and make some money off of it.

you can already donate on the game download page, but who knows the future of this game and the media surrounding it

Five Nights at Baldis coming to a markiplier channel near you
you coatforgeter, you

you can already donate on the game download page, but who knows the future of this game and the media surrounding it
Baldi's Advanced Mathmatics, coming to home consoles and PC in full HD 3D in late 20XX!

>bad graphics
>loud noises to be spooky
>Yep this is a horror game pandering to children
im tired of all these medium or below horror games that are scary just to be scary. that one game about the deep web was intresting but not accurate at all.
-Removed for violating the Geneva Convention-
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:38:34 PM by failbros2 »