King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45291 times)

Honestly if you got an alt with a different name I'd probably think you're a cool guy until someone reminds me of what your alt was.

It astonishes me that even though 90% of this forum knows Tony is a troll that he still gets away with trolling so easily

Speaking of cool guys, what's up coool guy

Gotta get that last word in

Good job.

Easy to get the last word in when you block me from messaging

Seems like you're trying to get pats on the back, really need that acceptance.

Easy to get the last word in when you block me from messaging

I don't want you harassing me. The fact that you tried to message me again shows how petty you are.

Bro you're claiming I am breaking rules without letting me defend myself.

If you wanna throw down then be prepared to let me defend myself.

Yet you block my manages and start posting what I sent you on here because you're expecting some pats on the back

You're trying to get that E-cred.

tony stop harassing the poor guy jeez

tony stop harassing the poor guy jeez

That's not even harassment, you haven't seen piecrust and tablesalt harass the harvest thread?

Now that's harassment.

You people act like this drama is my fault, I didn';t ask for tha tnecrobump

Bro you're claiming I am breaking rules without letting me defend myself.

If you wanna throw down then be prepared to let me defend myself.

Defend yourself in public, not in my inbox.

You're trying to get that E-cred.

Ok whatever lol

Defend yourself in public, not in my inbox.

Oh but if I did defend myself in public you'd be yelling at me for creating more drama and would be telling me to stop it.

Heaven forbid I want it private so there would be less of a loving dramatic footprint.

And 1 message sent to your inbox is not "harassment" your rules on what harassment or spam is is loving skewed.

I've had many people ask me why I don't defend myself in a private message because doing it in public creates more drama.

Now you're here telling me to do it in public so I can create more drama.

You for real?

And you people still haven't admitted that you hate my political threads because my political opinion is different from yours.