King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 44524 times)

I've had many people ask me why I don't defend myself in a private message because doing it in public creates more drama.
"because i like doing it in public so people can see how right i am in the situation" - tony

Burton you're guilty of stuffposting the harvest thrad too

Oh but if I did defend myself in public you'd be yelling at me for creating more drama and would be telling me to stop it.

No, I wouldn't?

Heaven forbid I want it private so there would be less of a loving dramatic footprint.

Stop victimizing yourself.

And 1 message sent to your inbox is not "harassment" your rules on what harassment or spam is is loving skewed.

I can almost guarantee it was not going to end at one message.

I've had many people ask me why I don't defend myself in a private message because doing it in public creates more drama.

Now you're here telling me to do it in public so I can create more drama.

You for real?

Yeah bro, I'm for real. I never told you to PM me.

And you people still haven't admitted that you hate my political threads because my political opinion is different from yours.

Do you expect everyone to just agree with you? [NEWS] flash: the BLF is not your echo chamber.

Burton you're guilty of stuffposting the harvest thrad too
yeah me too

I really don't know half the people on this forum and they keep getting alts with different names so I don't remember much people on here.
Do you know who I am?

No, I wouldn't?

You want that e cred, yes you do.

Stop victimizing yourself.

My thread was necrobumped.
"

I can almost guarantee it was not going to end at one message.

ur right because thats how conversation works which you dont know nothing about apparnety

Yeah bro, I'm for real. I never told you to PM me.

I never told tabsalt to necrobump.

Do you expect everyone to just agree with you? [NEWS] flash: the BLF is not your echo chamber.

Why yo trying to get everyone to agree with you?

Must be easy for you

ALl you gotta do is like "lol lord tony sucks" INSTANT APPROVAL!

Since when do you need approval to PM someone by the way?

That's new.

Hey woof can I PM you real quick? I gotta ask you in public first before I do it.

Did you just bump a topic after like 40 seconds?

My thread was necrobumped.
and you refuse to shut the forget up about it
if you were quiet about this literally none of this would've happened and you could continue on using off-topic as your own personal toilet without being haunted by tablesalt and pie crust's "evil intentions"

I don't want it necrobumped again so if they stop trying to be the last poster this would be over with much faster.

they are stubborn enough to get the last word in so they can necrobump it next year.

they are stubborn enough to get the last word in so they can necrobump it next year.
stop being such a liberal left-wing sjw

stop being such a liberal left-wing sjw

You people take off-topic more seriously than clan discussions.

Should be the other way around.