King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 44516 times)

because quality builds like these is definitely the same level of build quality tony and others are talking about along with how populated their server is (if that even loving means anything in this discussion)

you're out of your forgetin' gourd my dude

while u just work on the same castle that will probably never be shown for a lifetime
it will never be finished

tony has made and posted add-ons and builds to the gallery. regardless of how many members are active or "I made xxx many more builds!!!" he has a active clan. you people have been disproven many times in this thread against tony yet you still can't give it a rest. stop holding grudges

jesus christ how are you idiots so overwhelmingly annoying and wrong to the point where I and others are defending tony lmao

give it a loving rest already. half of you criticizing him havent even been here long enough to have a validated opinion on Harvest clan activities. Countless times Ive seen Tony have a passworded Harvest server up with multiple people on it indicating that there must be some form of clan activity.

we get it. Tony trolls on the loving lego forum. that doesnt exclude him from having a clan and doing clan stuff. on the same token however, you guys dont have to maks yourself look like fools because its the legendary troll tony. grow up or something

we arent talking about build quality lol he's just saying i don't build things for blockland
i won't deny the stuff tony builds is Pretty Goode

how about...... you stop....... there are plenty of other things to gossip about other than his clan....... Thank You.

we arent talking about build quality lol he's just saying i don't build things for blockland
i won't deny the stuff tony builds is Pretty Goode
high iq

we arent talking about build quality

So what? I built a whole loving landscape around it.

Quality > quantity.
I mean I made a whole landscape, castle, and had a functional gamemode in about 6 and 1/2 months at just over 130k bricks

the entire conversation was about building "big" things along with suggesting a level of quality to it

he's just saying i don't build things for blockland

i sure love it when my autism reinterprets a question for some next-dimension implication

Did nix literally lowkey stuff up this thread just to advertise his loving stuff?

ah yes because clearly i want to advertise a forgetin statue of bart simpson in a drama thread
rly showing off that big brain of urs

by ur logic u also advertised ur stuff in a drama thread

ah yes because clearly i want to advertise a forgetin statue of bart simpson in a drama thread
rly showing off that big brain of urs

No you loving came in here acting like you did soooooooooo much loving work making your stuffty loving builds.

Oh wow look at that high amount of quality you made.

I've loving made waaaaaaaaaaay more than that with my "little castle" build and it's of higher quality."

So when are you going to stop this richard measuring contest because I have years worth of saves I can upload and take pictures of right now.

half of you criticizing him havent even been here long enough to have a validated opinion on Harvest clan activities.