King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 44498 times)

hyper brain

So you want to talk about quantity?

My one castle RPG build alone has more content than the loving stuff you produced.

Also nice auto generated terrain with pink trees, I can do that stuff too and pass it off as a build to brag about.

we arent talking about build quality lol he's just saying i don't build things for blockland
tony if i have to repost this one more time im going to nuke adult swim head quarters

So you want to talk about quantity?

My one castle RPG build alone has more content than the loving stuff you produced.

Also nice auto generated terrain with pink trees, I can do that stuff too and pass it off as a build to brag about.

No loving back up your bullstuff.

I will outclass everything you've built in quality and quantity.

Pony vs Pony?? wth
dude are you high?

who has the bigger richard: the thread

why are you ripping on tony for actually doing work lol so what if building a castle isnt his life priority

we arent talking about build quality lol he's just saying i don't build things for blockland
use ur big forgetin brain and read this thoroughly
you said that i don't build for blockland and i proved you wrong

correction u asked "what have u built for the community"

so we bashing tony for taking his time on builds or what

That's what it seems like.

I've built plenty things for the community.

its not him taking the time, its just him saying his clan releases a lot of stuff where really he's only completed like one thing in the span of 7 years

its not him taking the time, its just him saying his clan releases a lot of stuff where really he's only completed like one thing in the span of 7 years

I've released add-ons and put out some loving builds.