The Crew 2 Beta is out!

Poll

What are your thoughts so far? (Please explain why)

It's awesome! I'm loving it
2 (18.2%)
It's good, but it can be better.
0 (0%)
I'm mixed about this game
2 (18.2%)
It's bad
1 (9.1%)
It's terrible, I wasted my time.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: The Crew 2 Beta is out!  (Read 3011 times)

If you signed up for the beta you're probably in it! Share your thoughts here boys!

still downloading it. still mad i accidentally signed up for pc instead of xbox. still glad you gave me a key

it gets stuck on the verifying if im eligible page when i activate the key so RIP that key you sent me

it took me like 5 attempts to get past the intro but afterwards ive been rly liking it so far!

it took me like 5 attempts to get past the intro but afterwards ive been rly liking it so far!
Why? Was it difficult?

Waiting for a code, signed up the second day signups for the beta were available. Hope me and my friends get a code soon so I can check it out with some of my friends who also signed up.

Why? Was it difficult?
nah it just kept disconnecting me lol

important note: if you are entered into the beta you also get 3 keys to give to people

but on the downside it turns out my cpu is actually incompatible and the game literally will not start

i'm downloading it bois
also nvidia people, update your gpu drivers for the game. i don't know if amd has drivers for it yet.

auz, any cpu before 2011 will probably not be avx compatible, make sure to look up your cpu before downloading otherwise you'll be like me :(

auz, any cpu before 2011 will probably not be avx compatible, make sure to look up your cpu before downloading otherwise you'll be like me :(
luckily, mine is
haswell i7

the forget you trying to run the crew 2 on an intel core 2 for

Damn why so many negative votes? People having trouble to run the game or the game is actually bad for them?

the forget you trying to run the crew 2 on an intel core 2 for
well its a pentium g3258, cant get another cpu for a while rip