Poll

is this a

good idear
5 (17.9%)
bad idear
23 (82.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: save blocker  (Read 1362 times)

hi, is it posable for some 1 to make a mod that prevents pepole from saving yore server?
and then gowing off and saying it was there idear

if aney 1 can make it woud be much apreshiated

Badspot says 'no'.

Quote from: Badspot
There already is an option for this it's called "single player".  But seriously no one gives a ice cream about your ice creamty builds so please just play the goddamn game the way it is or panda off and play something else.

Listen up noobs, saving is here to stay.  If you can't handle someone else playing with your build, grow the hell up.

If you start doing gay ice cream to break my game, I'm going to start banning you from the master server.  This is a war you don't want to start because I'm the only one with nukes.

If you don't want people "stealing" your builds, put a password on your server or play in single player mode.

Then you'll have to deal with people saving your builds then.  It's a core feature of the game.  This whole topic is as dumb as those javascript crap things that try to stop you from saving images in your browser.  People like to save builds so they can look at them locally and play with them later, or maybe add on to them on their own server.

Just because a few 12 year old dorks like to claim credit for other people's work doesn't mean you should cripple the whole game.  Just ignore those people.

Never happening.  You either share your build or don't.  Get used to it, kiddies.

(Search for "no saving" and look for his replies in the topics.)

God we are such sponges for insults.

Badspot

• Administrator
Thanks for the summary, Space Guy.

Also, 10 bucks says that tomtom is 12 years old and has never made anything that anyone would want to save.