Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)

Poll

r u un-straight

yeet
30 (41.7%)
neet
42 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)  (Read 22649 times)

it's that time of year again...
as you know, june is the month where we celebrate the pride of our non-straight men and women (or nonbinaries if you spin that way)

and as per usual, just like last year and the year before that, feel free to request me rainbow all yalls avatars to show your support to the lgbtq community
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 10:05:17 AM by Drydess »

Hello my fellow sticks.

Edit: Can't wait for the straight thread featuring America and Hulk Hogan.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 07:58:35 AM by Outland Predator »

Is this finally the year the LGBT community will go and hurl themselves off a cliff or something? I've been wanting to see that for a while.

Bring out the brave transgender 8 year old cross dressers to send a powerful message to the fashies.

Is this finally the year the LGBT community will go and hurl themselves off a cliff or something? I've been wanting to see that for a while.
Bring out the brave transgender 8 year old cross dressers to send a powerful message to the fashies.
pls keep ur weird stuff out of here this thread is to celebrate the average person that just happens to be lgbtq+
not every queer person is a radical tumblr snowflake writing "manspreading" blogs or whatever is causing you to type stuff like this on a "month of X" thread

pls keep ur weird stuff out of here this thread is to celebrate the average person that just happens to be lgbtq+
not every queer person is a radical tumblr snowflake writing "manspreading" blogs or whatever is causing you to type stuff like this on a "month of X" thread
don't have to be radical to be hated by blf

If they're so average why celebrate them for a month?

To be honest, you can't really claim to be average anyway. I mean if you're a guy who likes to suck richard and get rammed in the starfish you're definitely not what I would call normal.

because we still get killed or beat for holding hands

To be honest, you can't really claim to be average anyway. I mean if you're a guy who likes to suck richard and get rammed in the starfish you're definitely not what I would call normal.
whatever starfish dont forget before marriage

The words of a completely normal and sane person.

where the hell is this coming from lol

The words of a completely normal and sane person.
you have your friend ass latex special interest fursona that you erp with in your sig so i wouldnt say youre capable of judging what is and isnt sane

you have your friend ass latex special interest fursona that you erp with in your sig so i wouldnt say youre capable of judging what is and isnt sane
you spend your free time shopping confederate and american flags onto avatars in the name of "straight pride", i don't know if you get to judge sanity either friend

live and let live dude