Poll

r u un-straight

yeet
30 (41.7%)
neet
42 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)  (Read 23297 times)

you spend your free time shopping confederate and american flags onto avatars in the name of "straight pride", i don't know if you get to judge sanity either friend

live and let live dude
yeah because he totally believes in confederacy its totally not a joke.

pls keep ur weird stuff out of here this thread is to celebrate the average person that just happens to be lgbtq+
not every queer person is a radical tumblr snowflake writing "manspreading" blogs or whatever is causing you to type stuff like this on a "month of X" thread
Im just going to say that its very hard to separate the grey/black areas you might not want associated with your group from your group outside of an individual basis.

If I were to go to a political rally, I might be associated with people that I am not. If someone from the opposing political side were to meet me face to face, I could prove otherwise. That most likely wont change their overall view of the group I am in, however.

Is this finally the year the LGBT community will go and hurl themselves off a cliff or something? I've been wanting to see that for a while.
That's unhealthy.

whoa whoa whoa this thread is about wholesome lgbt pride not hurling us off cliffs

It isn't a lgbtq thread without severe family values and derailing to tell people to jump off a cliff

on-topic: can i get one of my avatar? (i'll just change my discord pfp, i did a naughty thing and got my profile perms removed)

slap the gay on me dry
its fine if you cant keep it as a gif

i really wanted to get this dnd shirt in a tank but the fundraiser is over and i missed my chance to get one
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 11:29:58 AM by Daswiruch »

drydess get that loving bird off of your avatar right now

Bethesda's marketing team dodging LGBT month like

you have your friend ass latex special interest fursona that you erp with in your sig so i wouldnt say youre capable of judging what is and isnt sane
you'd think you would learn after like 3 or 4 bans

you'd think you would learn after like 3 or 4 bans

he did