Author Topic: swear filter broke  (Read 1897 times)

This wasn't happening yesterday, and nothing's changed since then

Clearing cookies and cache didn't fix it, neither did logging out and logging back in
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:55:02 PM by Masterlegodude »

i appreciate your choice of topic to illustrate this

Why did you circle "of a dog"?
Like, read that thread. It's a good one anyway.

ohhhhh i thought everyone was just in on that swear filter joke but it's happening to me too lol

Why did you circle "of a dog"?
Like, read that thread. It's a good one anyway.
Wasn't sure if that was a filter or not at the time

It's only if you're showing ads.

hello, filter?

filter machine broke

understandable, have a nice day

It's only if you're showing ads.
I've had ads enabled for ages, unless Badspot changed something, i didn't start seeing the filters until today

I've had ads enabled for ages, unless Badspot changed something, i didn't start seeing the filters until today
Yeah I mean that's why  there's some people seeing it and some people not. I just tested by turning it on and back off.
Turning the ads on turned the filter on.

Yeah I mean that's why  there's some people seeing it and some people not. I just tested by turning it on and back off.
Where do you turn ads off?

Also why add a swear filter to the forums now?

Well that's inconvenient :/
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 03:13:46 PM by Masterlegodude »

Where do you turn ads off?

Also why add a swear filter to the forums now?

under "Look and Layout Preferences" when you're editing your profile

oddly enough the checkbox doesn't show up if you have adblock on, so you'll have to turn adblock off or allow this domain to show ads manually

it is supposed to only censor words if you're logged out, i believe to make Blockland rank better on Google

under "Look and Layout Preferences" when you're editing your profile
oddly enough the checkbox doesn't show up if you have adblock on, so you'll have to turn adblock off or allow this domain to show ads manually
it is supposed to only censor words if you're logged out, i believe to make Blockland rank better on Google
Just did this and it turned off the filter.