What's your family's stance on body mods

Author Topic: What's your family's stance on body mods  (Read 5683 times)

Eh I don't like any body mods, they all eventually grow out of fashion or droop

how are you this aggressively unfunny
This is what everyone wants to know, torin.
Wtf is with the stuffty ironic Shrek meme.

Yea I've been curious about why Torin loves that meme so much I just assumed it was because it's cringy

*snap*

shut the forget u[
*crackle*

E
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 03:54:55 PM by Black and White »

I'm not sure my family would be too happy if I got an android implant in my brain, allowing me to perform trillions of mathematical calculations per second. Would probably piss off my dad.

Yea I've been curious about why Torin loves that meme so much I just assumed it was because it's cringy
*crackle*

E

I'm not sure my family would be too happy if I got an android implant in my brain, allowing me to perform trillions of mathematical calculations per second. Would probably piss off my dad.
forget their opinions. your robot overlordess will welcome you into the fold. the flesh is weak, my child.

I'm the only person in my household without a tattoo of piercing, my body is also 100% organic

why cant everyone be NORMAL for once all these tattoos and piercings MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A CRAZY

I've gotten both, and they were okay with it.

If my body is my temple, then I shall furnish it how it fits me best.

I've never really gleaned their opinion of it, but I'm pretty sure it's close to what I think. I think tattoos are generally a bad idea unless you've got an insanely good design and are getting it somewhere inconspicuous. Very low gauge piercings are generally fine since they'll usually close up after removal, and even if they don't they're not going to leave a large impact on that area.

I have two sets of piercings and no tattoos.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 04:22:10 AM by Pecon »