Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral

Author Topic: Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral  (Read 12819 times)

Bitcoin was a thing before i went into highschool, and you're telling me they're a big deal now?
It's hard to take you seriously, at ALL.
i'm tellin you guys y'all should've invested in YTPs when they were still small

when will Matthew come out and confirm that he is indeed psychotic

when will Matthew come out and confirm that he is indeed psychotic
I knew you would say that.
I am psychotic, how else would I have seen the future?

he sees the future where america is free but also intervenes in private businesses to defend his opinions

I knew you would say that.
I am psychotic, how else would I have seen the future?
thats...... not what psychotic means.....

thats...... not what psychotic means.....
Okay Google, what does Psychotic mean?

you mean psychic, dumbass

....you need to go back to school man....

....you need to go back to school man....
School forces you to conform and march for political bullstuff you don't believe in.
school is made up of malintent and dictators.

School isn't school anymore.

School forces you to conform and march for political bullstuff you don't believe in.

sounds to me like you bombarded down the halls screaming slurs then got pissed when the faculty called you out for being an idiot
teachers are by nature liberal; progressive people are obviously going to be more likely to be good at teaching about progress (not to say that conservatives can't be good teachers. my favorite teacher is right wing af). i have a large majority of conservatives in my school despite the fact that liberal teachers vastly outnumber the conservative ones
you're just looking for something to complain about and pinning it on liberals
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 03:26:28 PM by Drydess »

wew

sounds to me like you bombarded down the halls screaming slurs then got pissed when the faculty called you out for being an idiot
teachers are by nature liberal; progressive people are obviously going to be more likely to be good at teaching about progress (not to say that conservatives can't be good teachers. my favorite teacher is right wing af). i have a large majority of conservatives in my school despite the fact that liberal teachers vastly outnumber the conservative ones
you're just looking for something to complain about and pinning it on liberals
where the forget in that post did I pin anything on liberals?

where the forget in that post did I pin anything on liberals?
literally the whole point of your post was pinning your lack of education on liberal teachers forcing you to conform

literally the whole point of your post was pinning your lack of education on liberal teachers forcing you to conform
You didn't answer my question.
Pick out the word liberal, democrat, or left in the post below:

This is one of the biggest load of wank I've read as a post on these fourms. I attend one of the most liberal univeristies in the sf bay area and believe it they don't really force anything down on anyone students/ or faculty.