Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral

Author Topic: Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral  (Read 12779 times)

Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral

Description: It's funny to me that my fanboys are bending over backwards to give me everything I've ever wanted, when all I've ever wanted is this little microphone. See, this, this is power. This voice is power. In anybody else's hands, this is just a microphone, in my hands, it's a pipe bomb.

Music used:
Team Fortress 2 Soundtrack - The Art of War
Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression pt. 1)
Dust Devil - D-Code (Adult Swim Theme)
TMNT 4 (SNES) Music - Big Apple, 3 A.M.
Genesis - Dancing with the Moonlit Knight
Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein (8 bit cover)
Smooth McGroove - Dire Dire Docks Acapella
Cave Story Theme
Lemon Demon - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (Instrumental)
Jeff Lorber - Tune 88
Lemon Jelly - Homage to Patagonia
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus
Gorillaz - Double Bass
GlitchxCity - Hoenn Elite 4 Remix
Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand (Instrumental)
Pink Floyd - Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Part IX)
Centz - The London Underground
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 07:30:42 AM by Master Matthew² »

jesus christ dude im not watching two hours of youtube videos about something you've been complaining about for years. give an adequate description if you want people to care and criticize

the master matthew drinking game: one drink for every time he complains about youtube

jesus christ dude im not watching two hours of youtube videos about something you've been complaining about for years. give an adequate description if you want people to care and criticize
This post is loving funny, because EmpLemon points out, in this very video, that the average Attention Span of most people is shorter than a loving fly's.

it's actually just links to specific timestamps of one video that is like 40 something minutes.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:07:17 AM by cooolguy32 »

still a 40 minute video with a cryptic description about something we've heard time and time again
This post is loving funny, because EmpLemon points out, in this very video, that the average Attention Span of most people is shorter than a loving fly's.
damn dude. im so touched by your new bible
you and youtube is such a boy cry wolf syndrome that it's just you saying the exact same thing over and over and over and over again, so pardon me if i don't have the attention span to tolerate your bullstuff

still a 40 minute video with a cryptic description about something we've heard time and time again damn dude.
Cryptic my ass, he explains it in great detail, just because you can't spend more than 8 minutes on a single video, doesn't invalidate his points.
im so touched by your new bible
you and youtube is such a boy cry wolf syndrome that it's just you saying the exact same thing over and over and over and over again, so pardon me if i don't have the attention span to tolerate your bullstuff
Lol, okay DryDress

the master matthew drinking game: one drink for every time he complains about youtube
hurhhh....*blacks out*

Why do people love to look at old youtube in rose tinted glasses, sucked back then and it sucks now

i dont know whats sadder
the potential that matthew didnt watch 2 hours worth of videos complaining about youtube and he's spreading them, or that he did actually watch them

Didn't you post this video before?

I like emplemon too, but man, you need to chill.

I'm not looking for an excuse to become an alcoholic.