[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18625 times)

A cement company would also probably be the best company to hire to cover up dead bodies.

Why does this make so much sense?
This has to stop.
And we all know where the source is.
Hollywood.

I literally don't know what the first email is saying but it's a huge stretch to say that's anything related to child love trafficking. But like, 99% of short, private emails literally don't make any sense without the context that both the recipient and the sender have.

The second one is a 100% normal email thanking someone for buying them pizza.

And like, I get that 'cheese pizza' is slang on the internet for CP, but the fact that large organizations have lots of internal emails about cheese pizza literally doesn't mean anything. Half of the bills that my college's student government passes are related to funding pizza for club meetings. It is the ubiquitous corporate meeting food.

The second one is a 100% normal email thanking someone for buying them pizza.

Yes let me demolish that pizza with my grandkids.

You do know the loving media is loving controlled by the highest bidder right? Stop trusting the media.

if i bid the highest amount to make every media outlet say "golduh" only
will they do it

Yes let me demolish that pizza with my grandkids.
'demolish' as in eat furiously, quickly

I've literally said that before. Like, "I'm so hungry, I'm gonna demolish that hamburger."

even if you aren't familiar with the slang, how the forget do you interpret child love trafficking from that sentence?

So here's the loving facts then.

Podesta has creepy pizza related emails that are proven to be code.

Podesta frequently visits comet pizza.

Comet pizza is like the third most powerful business owner in the area and has ties to podesta and the clintons.

Comet Pizza claims they are a family friendly resturant but their instagram is filled with researchographic material and little kids. The music they play is also inappropriate for kids.

Podesta in the emails frequently participates in "spirit cooking" which is a satanic ritual. (Snopes will claim this is false but it's right in the loving emails)

All pizza restaurants in the area have logos that resemble known child enthusiast symbols. Total coincidence but after knowing all this it's a bit weird.

there is no way in hell that a family-owned pizza place is the 3rd most powerful business in the metro DC area

Playing dominoes on cheese pizza doesn't weird you out? I mean, just a little? That doesn't sound off?

Playing dominoes on cheese pizza doesn't weird you out? I mean, just a little? That doesn't sound off?
yeah, but that sounds like old people aphorisms/bad phrasing weird, not 'this is codeword for brown town' weird

the original meaning was most likely "do you think i'd play dominos better after eating cheese pizza instead of pasta"

are we actually going down this road again

unfortunately it actually is relevant to the discussion so its probably unavoidable

my reaction to this thread..........

that's an ancient artifact

'demolish' as in eat furiously, quickly

I've literally said that before. Like, "I'm so hungry, I'm gonna demolish that hamburger."
Yeah no, never heard a single person say that until now.

Yeah no, never heard a single person say that until now.

Does this really count if you never leave your house? The sample size in this case would be low compared to the national average.