[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18647 times)

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8oab3n/arizona_creep_camp_update_huge/

It's #pizzagate all over again.

The media wont cover it, the police won't investigate it. Yet they are all quick to tell everyone it's fake without actually investigating to find out if it is or isn't fake.

They better hurry before these people start hiding the evidence.

I wouldn't be surprised if pizzagate was real but that moron shot it up without actually knowing if the cult was taking place there. So if it was real they obviously packed up and moved. Now it's forever known as a "hoax"

4chan.com/pol/  heres an alternitive link

>reddit

Oh excuse me.

Do you seriously expect me to get a news source from a "respectable" media outlet?

You do know the loving media is loving controlled by the highest bidder right? Stop trusting the media.

the news already reported on it. saying it was a misunderstanding and some hobo campsite.
citizens are finding bodies and love torture devices.

the news already reported on it. saying it was a misunderstanding and some hobo campsite.
citizens are finding bodies and love torture devices.

Can't trust the loving media.

The same media that claimed they didn't want to cover the pizzagate shooter because they don't want to inspire more shooters.

Are the same media outlets that cover honor students.

Oh excuse me.

Do you seriously expect me to get a news source from a "respectable" media outlet?

You do know the loving media is loving controlled by the highest bidder right? Stop trusting the media.
I don't trust an adult swim shill either, or should I say adult sjw

yall really do buy into the stupidest stuff

I don't trust an adult swim shill either, or should I say adult sjw

That's nice.

You do know all the major media outlets are literally controlled under the same people right?

Your opinion on trustful media is irrelevant because there is no such thing as trustful media.

proof?

besides a text post of a guy saying they found bodies

literally anyone can make stuff up

proof?

besides a text post of a guy saying they found bodies

literally anyone can make stuff up
Not bodies the original post didnt even say it was definite, but they found a tunnel, which was rather strange and suspicious.
http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/38330752/reaction%5C-of%5C-neighbor%5C-to%5C-the%5C-discovery%5C-of%5C-a%5C-disturbing%5C-abandoned%5C-camp

Nice of left/right wingers to look at something like child love trafficking as a political topic to argue about

Whats scary is the radio silence on this.
MSM won't even acknowledge this through the lens of a "hoax/misunderstanding".

Nothing.