Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Thread (Formerly Free Game Thread 1.1)

Poll

TAB, how is it?

Better than PUBG
17 (56.7%)
Worse than Fortnite
1 (3.3%)
All Battle Royales Suck
3 (10%)
Liberals BTFO
4 (13.3%)
Another fad
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Thread (Formerly Free Game Thread 1.1)  (Read 7593 times)

Have you tried using alt+tab or the windows key + tab to try an access the window?

yep. nothing

the servers for this game are absolute hell
takes way too long to get into a match

Pickled Ocelot
An Infamous Legend

the servers for this game are absolute hell
takes way too long to get into a match
because they didn't expect their april fools game to have such good reception, try restarting the game and then queuing (try other servers too like Asia)

try restarting the game
all you have to do is reload the menu and that'll fix it

Pickled Ocelot
An Infamous Legend

because they didn't expect their april fools game to have such good reception, try restarting the game and then queuing (try other servers too like Asia)
I think its more or less it got way more people playing than they expected. They just did a new update today where they added more server regions, they'll probably continue to increase capacity. Also, I kind of like the less players thing - in other royale games theres 100 players but usually by the time you find someone only like 40 are left already - also I like dropping in and not dying super fast. The gunplay reminds me of Subrosa

hopefully this game will not fall into Normism, handicapism, or clickbaitism but it probably will cause it's yet another battle royale game

hopefully this game will not fall into Normism, handicapism, or clickbaitism but it probably will cause it's yet another battle royale game
got anymore buzzwords there buddy

you fell into autism you piece of stuff

battle royale is a game mode

i managed to play 2 matches before the servers stuff the bed again
the games actually kinda fun if you can look past all the lolsorandom garbage

games pretty fun but the servers are forgeted
cant play with friends yet as far as i know

i got to play like 4 games in a row with a friend a few hours ago, its a lot of fun, but the servers are very spotty at times

i have trust they'll keep working on it though

battle royale is a game mode
I tried saying this in a review for a battle royale game once.

I got tons of comments of people trying to say it's not because it wasn't like 'pub gee or fort night' so that makes it automatically a completely different type of game mode.

got 3rd place earlier but died because my game lagged and i was on the eu server
oof