Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Thread (Formerly Free Game Thread 1.1)

Poll

TAB, how is it?

Better than PUBG
17 (56.7%)
Worse than Fortnite
1 (3.3%)
All Battle Royales Suck
3 (10%)
Liberals BTFO
4 (13.3%)
Another fad
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Thread (Formerly Free Game Thread 1.1)  (Read 7570 times)

anyways while the initial fun of dumbass stick figures sliming through windows and to battle was initially a fun spectacle, after 4 hours the fun has worn off and the game ends up being just another battle royale game with a way too large map and stuffty combat and too much boring downtime

some of the throwables are really neat but this is ultimately not an actually enjoyable game

they went through the trouble of making a physics based character but didn't give the player any meaningful ways to interact with the environment. :(

some of the throwables are really neat but this is ultimately not an actually enjoyable game
i get your vibe and everyone elses but this game is pretty loving good considering the whole thing is an april fools joke

I won when I played my first match with Torin when we were both dressed like Peter Griffin

I won when I played my first match with Torin when we were both dressed like Peter Griffin
from family guy?

I bet there were some funny moments that were had

Angus Young runs from angry mob (2018, colorized)

zax isnt related to the community at all btw

day 22. still waiting to be put into a game

verify your game files, reload the menu and switch servers, and if nothing works restart steam then try again

uh oh fellas, who do we got here...

(dr demon is a loser soviet narwhal)

Me as pickle boy sent the enemy flying into the stratosphere at a considerable speed with a shotgun

My avatar, which i like to nickname "RUSH B".

And this is my brother's avatar with a slightly elongated sniper rifle.