mustard tastes bad

Author Topic: mustard tastes bad  (Read 4572 times)

Literally the only true mustard is spicy brown mustard

what the forget

Brown Mustards are gross.

what the forget

Brown Mustards are gross.

Edd tastes bad

it's the true truth though

what the forget

chad brown mustard to the virgin yellow mustard

what the freak is a brown mustard

the only mustard for me

mustard is a terrible condiment in almost any situation.

honey mustard is pretty great though.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to enjoy mustard. The burn is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical gastronomics most of the flavor will go over a typical eater’s taste buds. There’s also the mustard’s sharp aroma, which is deftly woven into it's history- its popularity as a condiment draws heavily from the Roman De re coquinaria, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this tang, to realise that they’re not just spicy- they say something deep about the culinary ARTS. As a consequence people who dislike mustard truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the palate in mustard’s classic variety “Dijon Mustard,” which itself is a distant relative to the ancient mustum ardens of the Romans. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their tongue in confusion as mustard’s genius sapidity unfolds itself on their taste buds. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

i like every condiment except horseradish and honey mustard (SPECIFICALLY honey mustard). those can die

The following is a list of all the best things on a hotdog :

- Ketchup
- Mustard
- Relish
- Grilled Onions

If you don't like Mustard you are an enemy to the state.

get your yellow glue away from me