[NEWS] Oklahoma now leads nation with highest incarceration rate, study finds

Author Topic: [NEWS] Oklahoma now leads nation with highest incarceration rate, study finds  (Read 9940 times)

child enthusiasts belong in prisons where they cant touch children
Right, a prison...

...where they will get released...
...and rape kids.

Unlike an institution...

...which can't release dangerous inmates...
...so they can't rape kids.

Also, I'm a very unusually strong vegan. I find it a little hard to be intimidated by a lanky internet troll.

I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...

Right, a prison...

...and rape kids.

Unlike an institution...

child enthusiasts (like you) deserve life sentences

Right, a prison...

...and rape kids.

Unlike an institution...

cut the loving middle man and just kill child enthusiasts
problem solved

Right, a prison...

...and rape kids.

Unlike an institution...

You and me are thinking of different types of results at the end of their sentances

Right, a prison...

...and rape kids.

We could probably extend the sentences for child enthusiasts if child research advocates weren't so concerned about people profiting off high incarceration rates

Wtf, this thread has 5 pages? What even is BLF? Haven't been on for a long time, this is why I love this place.

Also, I'm a very unusually strong vegan. I find it a little hard to be intimidated by a lanky internet troll.

Oh my god

Wtf, this thread has 5 pages? What even is BLF? Haven't been on for a long time, this is why I love this place.

"jokes on u i was only pretending to forget children"

[Unarmed 8/75] Also, I'm a very unusually strong vegan. I find it a little hard to be intimidated by a lanky internet troll.

McZealot is Anthony Fantano, the internet's strongest vegan

the internets busiest child enthusiast