Author Topic: bootleg weapon pack that im most likely never going to finish lol  (Read 2973 times)

wow i absolutely wasnt expecting to just post this unfinished thing!!!!!(i was, actually)

contains 11 weapons:
AK47
M14EBR
M16
M16GL(jet click to use grenade launcher|plays armreadyboth when equiping another gun because it mounts a second image to u goddamnit)
Machinepistol
SCSR("snow camo sniper rifle" wtf kill me this is old ass and this weapon pack sucks)
DCPR("desert camo precision rifle" its a forgetin hk rifle)
PUMPAL(a broken shotgun wowee)
Super-MG(shoots explosive rounds)
TPL("tactical payload launcher" more like cringe launcher the explosion looks like stuff)
tac. smg(i can not)

all of these weapons are supposed to look blocky but i mean they just look like stuff honestly lol
also yes its p much a reskin of the adventure pack with just diff sounds and models
and the pumpal just always forgets up, u have to fkin spam r to reload

(download that weapon pack you most likely will never use!)

somehow recon actually likes this weapon pack

requires rally's faster projectiles mod
and rblood for no errors(or you can just go in the datablocks.cs and server.cs scripts and remove the rblood related functions and continue playin)

(half the weapons arent in the image because im stupid and have no loving idea where the other .blend saves are :cookieMonster:)

niiiiiice

The m16 has downs syndrome please fix the grip position it's so far back

not a big fan of the models

niiiiiice

The m16 has downs syndrome please fix the grip position it's so far back
this is unfinished and the models mostly look like stuff so that's why i posted it here
i dont really feel like finishing it
feel free to use anything in this weapon pack

not a big fan of the models
neither am i
these models are infact absolute stuff next to my newer models

at least i didnt forget it up as bad as the loving e launcher i made
i literally left people with a "it requires the gun enabled" and the addon contained literally the same stuff as the gun addon but just slightly modified, i didnt even force enable the gun
i just rushed it(the e launcher) FOR SOME REASON...

i mean at least i did do the forcerequiredaddon thing in this one
while in itself its not as bad as the e launcher, the models really have the stufftiest models

nani?
y u go YES to the stufftiest mod xd
because they good...

YEs
nani?
y u go YES to the stufftiest mod xd
because they good...
ok i was not expecting that at all
did you even test them???

ok i was not expecting that at all
did you even test them???
yeah im recon