how did you guys discover video games?

Author Topic: how did you guys discover video games?  (Read 4439 times)

finally we know what went wrong
at least i dont stick fingers up my ass

he's right though I reckon that has messed you up

are you serious? I am going to have to process a lot of things if you actually had an ipad before you were 5 years old
ive had my own computer and ds since i was two and learned to read when i was three because of it

no loving clue

i can barley remember anything from 4 years ago so who knows

most likely something off of wildtanget considering it was bundled with the original vista install my first pc had

no loving clue

i can barley remember anything from 4 years ago so who knows

most likely something off of wildtanget considering it was bundled with the original vista install my first pc had
you had that too? lol

i remember having it on a win 7 computer and always using trial coins on rollercoaster tycoon 2 to murder people because me and my sister were ULTRA VIOLENT and used to watch 1000 ways to die all day and no one stopped us
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:49:21 PM by Verification »

are you serious? I am going to have to process a lot of things if you actually had an ipad before you were 5 years old

that's just an estimate, but a close one, pretty much late 4 - early 6

you had that too? lol

i remember having it on a win 7 computer and always using trial coins on rollercoaster tycoon 2 to murder villagers

rtc2 was probably the first proper game i played outside of demos and wildtanget trials

could of also been locomotion or forget it even blockland, thats probably stretching it a little but concidering how my memory is so loving horrible who knows

ive had my own computer and ds since i was two and learned to read when i was three because of it
Your parents didn't want to do much parenting huh

why would I use my fingers when I have dragon carrots? lamo
the concern is with the ipad part specifically, the fact that someone was using one at 5 years old, the fact that it was even an option. you see, I was 13 when that stuff was first released. so it's a lil forgeted up

theres no rooster like horserooster

thats even worse

my brother had the original xbox and 360, and my first 2 games were halo 1 and 2 and star wars kotor. today is actually the 4th year i've had blockland and steam so yay

the first game I ever played was everquest

i was like 3 or 4

why would I use my fingers when I have dragon carrots?