Author Topic: Bot Spawning Range event  (Read 1502 times)

Basically, a set of events that can freely modify a bot's spawning range. I know that the bot spawning server add-on exists, but I can't seem to get it to work with the long respawn times I want the bots to have (roughly 15 seconds). If someone could do this for me, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit: I just realized I forgot to set the bot's respawn time to test it.

Edit 2: I actually might not be a dumbass, because testing with 15000ms doesn't work (it's reduced to 8 secs or something), and 10000ms does work apparently. going to double check.

Yeah, they stay dead for five seconds until they poof, then respwan three seconds after that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 11:16:38 AM by Space1255 »

Doesn't the bot spawning range addon have a RTB pref for this?
I thought it did. That would get annoying to have to do it with events every time you start your sever anyway.

Doesn't the bot spawning range addon have a RTB pref for this?
I thought it did. That would get annoying to have to do it with events every time you start your sever anyway.
It does not, and the detecting tick prefs don't work.

Bot spawn range broke respawning times, this was unintentional and I'm not sure when I'll fix this. Tony had this problem before.

Bot spawn range broke respawning times, this was unintentional and I'm not sure when I'll fix this. Tony had this problem before.
Well frick. Guess I just gotta wait until it's fixed for it to be un-broken?