Author Topic: Brothers of the Brick (Reborn)  (Read 11822 times)

So kyle. Do you want me to make a new post? I will take care of it more than your brother. Ill just Copy and paste, But Ill be in charge of it. And please tell me, Since I am one of the leaders, Can I induct people into the clan without your gaises consultation?

Please do, Tony is fired lol.

Also i meant shaping up in your favor as in less leaders.

I trust your judgement for applications but its still good that you consult me or Tony. Falcon knows what's good too.

Saved from certain 2nd page doom!

I have one question, We have someone running around with BotB clantags and i am not sure of him

His name:  $eazer
ID:4629

He said he was in "3 years ago" and i told him if that he was not really in, he is banned from all botb servers,   Is he or is he not in?

I do not believe it...... His id says he started weeks ago.....   He failed to give me proof he was in by building or anything, and he said if i was coming here, to ask..... i want this guy banned so yeh

If he joined '3 years ago' his id would be below 1K.
And his names not on the member list. So, if I were you, I'd ban him.

He used to be in BotB but he was banned due to inactivity.

Ok so heres the dilly-o. I'm going to run a dedicated server off of my dads crappy dell, which ironically runs dedi servers better than my own computer. I'll PM the admin password to you guys.