Elder Scrolls 6 Megathread (?) Adult Swim Shills can't keep us down edition

Poll

what do you think the setting is going to be?

Skyrim High Rock
9 (34.6%)
Saudi Arabia, er, HammerFell
4 (15.4%)
Furry Heaven AKA Elsweyr
2 (7.7%)
Skyrim 2 electric boogaloo
5 (19.2%)
Elf vacation resort (Summerset)
0 (0%)
Shrek's Swamp (formerly Argonia)
3 (11.5%)
100 acre Valenwoods
2 (7.7%)
Weaboo World (Akavir)
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Elder Scrolls 6 Megathread (?) Adult Swim Shills can't keep us down edition  (Read 4557 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFdqqyI8y4

Discuss all things elder scrolls here (yes I know Mccreep made a thread but lol)
will organize better when more comes out
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:50:44 PM by TheABELBOTO »

Will it include a foreskin repair system ?

Will it include the same stuffty bugs as the previous games, essential NPCs, watered down RPG mechanics, over priced DLC and remasters?!

its defenitenly high rock but for a long time i thought it wouldve been hammerfell

Will it include the same stuffty bugs as the previous games, essential NPCs, watered down RPG mechanics, over priced DLC and remasters?!
You do realize this is a Bethesda game, right? It has a 99.99% chance of happening.

u still gonna buy it tho

u still gonna buy it tho

I didn't buy skyrim or fallout 4.

I ain't no bethesdrone.

its defenitenly high rock but for a long time i thought it wouldve been hammerfell
I was hoping they could've done HammerFell as well tbh, from the sound of things High Rock is just going to be skyrim but prettier

There's a conspiracy theory it might be Akavir since ESO is already covering the remaining areas unseen in the Tamriel side of things
Which I'd be totally cool with if they tone down the furriness of it or if they atleast dilute it

i think its going to be in elsweyr since there are descriptions in skyrim dialogues of people saying that elsweyr is foresty and has a bunch of mountains and stuff

I love buying watered down RPGs

change your password to gibberish and delete your email for us tony

why not both

change your password to gibberish and delete your email for us tony

Why are yu being a bethesdrone?

Their games are absolute trash and watered down for casuals.

i think its going to be in elsweyr since there are descriptions in skyrim dialogues of people saying that elsweyr is foresty and has a bunch of mountains and stuff
elswyer is jungle and sand