isn't it a little bit weird we're already halfway through 2018

Author Topic: isn't it a little bit weird we're already halfway through 2018  (Read 1273 times)

Don't you guys find this weird that it's already halfway through the year?

Why is time going by so fast.

Isn't it a little bit weird that we've already seen this thread before?

My parents always say the same thing all the time "When you get to my age, a year goes just like that" and they snap their fingers. I guess they're right about that, time just flies by and you don't even notice

My parents always say the same thing all the time "When you get to my age, a year goes just like that" and they snap their fingers. I guess they're right about that, time just flies by and you don't even notice
your perception of time gets shorter because your life is getting longer, at one year old a day is one day long in your perception, at two years old a day is only half a day long in your perception.

The liberal SJWs stole our months and sped up time

wrong. it's not halfway. 365/ 2 is 182.5 which means the 183rd day is the exact middle of the year. This number of days falls on July 2nd, which coincidentally is my birthday.

wrong. it's not halfway. 365/ 2 is 182.5 which means the 183rd day is the exact middle of the year. This number of days falls on July 2nd, which coincidentally is my birthday.
thats actually really funny. so that means your half birthday is at new years lol

and they snap their fingers. I guess they're right about that, time just flies by and you don't even notice

your perception of time gets shorter because your life is getting longer, at one year old a day is one day long in your perception, at two years old a day is only half a day long in your perception.

talk about a half life

um yeah it isn't halfway until june is OVER idiot :|||

Yeah, must be our lizard overlords. Oh well, as long as I get out of school faster

Wait.

That's not how it works.

dude what my birthday is just 3 days later

time is fast so fast calm down man