yep this account still open

Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29501 times)

i wonder what new info we're gonna get this direct

That Waluigi returning as an assist trophy was just japes

He actually doesn't exist in Smash-U at all

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1026202051884150784

hell yeeees i can't wait
man it feels good to be back on the hype train again

I bought Smash Bros 3ds because I did not want a switch. Guess Ninty is gonna force me to buy it for the sake of adding me to the hivemind of people who defend switch because they spent so much money on it and not because it's actually a good console
the switch is a good console tho cus it's so powerful for a portable console while still looking pretty nice on the tv and it'll only get better with the addition of smash ultimate
i'm not comparing it to any other console of this gen, i know it's not the most powerful thing compared to other things but it's really nice for what it is
smash 3ds is pretty good for the time being tho
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 05:58:10 PM by gr8dayseth »

You know who would be a worthwhile Fire Emblem character that isn't another sword fighter?

This guy right here
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 10:09:14 AM by Masterlegodude »

getting that new stuff is sweet and all but man i'm also very excited for so many returning stages too and that stage morph thing looks so sick

You know who would be a worthwhile Fire Emblem character that isn't another sword fighter?

This guy right here
Exactly. 3 characters from the same game (two of which are clones of Marth) and Roy don't strike me as pertinent characters.
I'd give them all up for Hector and Celica because they'd actually make decent additions. Awakening fans ruined the cast by making Chrom a desired character for no real reason.

no one noticed hanenbow returning

a moment of silence for the ones who people wanted them to become fighters but ended up being assist trophies instead

a moment of silence for the ones who people wanted them to become fighters but ended up being assist trophies instead
also have a moment of silence for mario, luigi, mega man, and king dedede - they all died

This guy right here

no  more fire gayblem

RATHALOS IS TOO BIG FOR SMASH WTF SAKURAI??