Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29877 times)

What else are they gonna fill the roster with? The Just Dance characters, joycon warriors or some other weird stuff?
Nintendo has a large library of franchises from their history to pick and choose from. More specifically there are other more unique Fire Emblem character that could be chosen instead of another swordfighter.

It is just an echo fighter after all. If the devs wanted another sword echo from the start then making a popular character like chrom one wasn't necessarily a bad idea.

Who even is Waluigi? I've only ever seen him in Mario Party. Seems like you just want another useless and unplayed character (Possibly even a GOOFY anime swordfighter! Hell, what about a swordfighter that looks like a straight knockoff of Dragon Ball Z!) instead of a Roy clone which actually won't be as useless as Lucina since he actually has different moves on some part (Aether)
Waluigi was created to be Wario's double partner in Tennis, the opposite to Luigi obviously. Mainly stays in the spin off games and never touches the main games for whatever reason.

Also how are you gonna call Chrono a knockoff DBZ when they're done by the same artist lol

Uh oh. Guess I can't refute Crono literally being goku with different colors now since they have the same artist

Uh oh. Guess I can't refute Crono literally being goku with different colors now since they have the same artist
a lot of toriyama's characters look like clones of each other
look at bardock and goku

I never said that they didn't look similar, they do. Just noting that the artist being the same is the reason why.

How are you going to make that statement when you know toriyama reuses designs? Bardock, Turles, Goku, Black. They all share the same body structure but they're all different people. Yeah i'll agree lucina was only there to pad out the female cast a little bit and there's nothing special about her, but you can't complain about her now that they are giving you the option to straight up ignore her and put her behind another character portrait. 

Why do you want Crono though? Of all the characters you could take, you would take a goklone over a fire emblem character? What would his moveset even be?

Why do you want Crono though? Of all the characters you could take, you would take a goklone over a fire emblem character? What would his moveset even be?
A sword fighter with lightning magic? Sounds pretty unique to me.

Also, the whole "what would his moveset even be?" question gets real old and I'll give the same answer to it every time.
Look at some of the characters already in the roster that never actually fought in games. Captain Falcon, Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, Captain Olimar (while the pikmin did fight, you were just there to command, rather than fight), Wii Fit Trainer. I'm sure there's more.

>>swordfigher with lightning magic
Robin?

I hope the rabbids become playable characters.

unova why do you insist on arguing ceaselessly

In my opinion, Shadow as an echo fighter is looking extremely likely and I think he'll be the next echo fighter revealed. I also think tails will also be made playable since people have been wanting tails to be playable since melee.

Rayman also looks a bit likely to happen and I think the rabbids would be made assist trophies. Mainly because Rayman is one of the most requested characters and Nintendo and ubisoft have worked on recent crossovers with the rabbids and mario franchise. This looks likely

Banjo and kazooie would be a good inclusion mainly because Phil Spencer is open to negotiating with nintendo on the inclusion. Banjo Kazooie's music composer would also think it'd be a good idea 

>>swordfigher with lightning magic
Robin?
Robin isn't just lightning magic though

a lot of toriyama's characters look like clones of each other
look at bardock and goku
i mean, bardock is goku's dad

i mean, bardock is goku's dad
i'm aware but my point is that they are quite literally the same design, except for maybe a few small differences

Banjo and kazooie would be a good inclusion mainly because Phil Spencer is open to negotiating with nintendo on the inclusion. Banjo Kazooie's music composer would also think it'd be a good idea 

Chris Sutherland would totaly return to voice B&K, i hope hes doing k rool also