Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29493 times)

you can imagine how i feel as a game developer by profession
are you expecting ice climbers to look the same as in 2008? :')

wheres my fducking animal crossing tho

i was told ridley was too big and just seeing him appear as a fighter made me lose it

also pokemon trainer is back and there's no penalty for staying on a pokemon yes

you can imagine how i feel as a game developer by profession

are you expecting ice climbers to look the same as in 2008? :')

1. lol

2. i meant reusing smash 4 models/animations, no stuff theyre not gonna use brawl ones

1. lol

2. i meant reusing smash 4 models/animations, no stuff theyre not gonna use brawl ones
forget you for using that number system when you only have two (one) point
smash has never used the same models and animation, so pls calm down with your reaction image and typography skills
i mentioned im a game developer because i know the workflow would be much slower to re-use animations on new models
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:26:05 PM by hootaloo »

guys pls this is a very historic moment and y'all fighting about some re-used animations that weren't bad anyway

(also u should put the full name in the title)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:34:50 PM by hootaloo »

ice climber. snake. not a port. rhombuses. daisy. decimals in health percents. ridley playable. smash bros ultimate.
big nut.

i didn't mean they were shhhh
ice climber. snake. not a port. rhombuses. daisy. decimals in health percents. ridley playable. smash bros ultimate.
big nut.
i need this

LOL

This uses Unreal Engine interestingly enough.
Modding will seem to pretty easy once the files inevitably get broken into.

It looks like it reuses a lot of stuff from smash 4, but much more flashy. not gonna lie it feels like a super modded version of smash 4, but i am too hype. I'm guessing since it is still in development they're gonna get a new voice actor for the menu dude? that would kill my hype a bit if they re use stuff to THAT point in the final game...
Switch while a jump from the Wii U isn't a huge enough jump to justify completely new models. Would be a huge waste to make slightly different models when they can reuse/change around assets and cut down development time.

This looks exactly how I thought it would. Pretty much uses Smash 4 as a base and builds/changes on top of that with new & returning stuff. Overall pretty much a new game, but not something 100% different which is still fine.

New lighting system and style looks a bit weird but definitely not bad I like the new particle effects.

i want monster hunter in a smashgame :c