yep this account still open

Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29461 times)

Krystal is conformed to be an unplayable trophy 💯😂🆒
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:14:21 PM by Emgiell »

The best change so far is the decrease in i-frames if you spam dodges, I am very excite

easy pre-order for me, glad I got a switch already. this is the game that'll sell the system for a lot of people.

cant wait for super smash bros x!!! so excited!!! time to forget up my 401k and buy the next 100 lines of smash.

eaach one is better than the last its totally worth the $60 they charge every 2 years for it. like, look at the new smash it has 2 new characters! TWO! totally worth the money everyone should own all 200 smash games because they are totally not overhyped clones of the previous smash before it

#ilovestufftygames #wow #woah
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:23:42 PM by thegoodperry »

The best change so far is the decrease in i-frames if you spam dodges, I am very excite
mmm i like that too

cant wait for super smash bros x!!! so excited!!! time to forget up my 401k and buy the next 100 lines of smash.
what
eaach one is better than the last its totally worth the $60 they charge every 2 years for it.
it's never been 2 years and it's been 4 years this time
like, look at the new smash it has 2 new characters! TWO!
nevermind all those other characters from all the other games too that haven't all been together until now, the new things are the only things that are important
besides, it's still very possible that they could add more in the future
totally worth the money everyone should own all 200 smash games because they are totally not overhyped clones of the previous smash before it

#ilovestufftygames #wow #woah
ok u actually have no idea what ur talking about lol

whatit's never been 2 years and it's been 4 years this timenevermind all those other characters from all the other games too that haven't all been together until now, the new things are the only things that are important
besides, it's still very possible that they could add more in the futureok u actually have no idea what ur talking about lol
its literally the same game with minor tweaks and a few new characters, none of which have actual depth to them and are basically competing for niche space with the other characters in the game. like, the only good additions that smash has seen in the last ten years have been little mac and rosalina.

like i know people who buy every fifa game every year and burn so much money even though every successive fifa game is just the previous one with minor fixes for the same $60 price tag. like stop being such a tool and just play the only good one (fifa 13) and quit there.

when a new resident evil or a new fallout comes out, its different because they obviously put so much development into introducing new mechanics and building an entirely new game from the ground up. but when its tekken or street fighter or other cookie cut installments that get released every 1-2 years any kind of excitement is entirely unwarranted and stupid. smash isn't even a high tier fighting game either but people still have to hype it up for absolutely no reason as if its the second coming of jesus, as if the newest smash is the greatest game to ever hit the market, even though its almost loving identical to the previous one in every way
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:52:37 PM by thegoodperry »

its literally the same game with minor tweaks and a few new characters, none of which have actual depth to them and are basically competing for niche space with the other characters in the game. like, the only good additions that smash has seen in the last ten years have been little mac and rosalina.
the characters have just enough depth. i like smash more than other fighting games because it's much easier to get into and play casually, as well as being able to play more serious and competitively
like i know people who buy every fifa game every year and burn so much money even though every successive fifa game is just the previous one with minor fixes for the same $60 price tag. like stop being such a tool and just play the only good one (fifa 13) and quit there.
stop being such a tool and let people play what they like lol
when a new resident evil or a new fallout comes out, its different because they obviously put so much development into introducing new mechanics and building an entirely new game from the ground up. but when its tekken or street fighter or other cookie cut installments that get released every 1-2 years any kind of excitement is entirely unwarranted and stupid.
maybe because they're competitive fighting games at their core? why change the formula if it works so well
smash isn't even a high tier fighting game either but people still have to hype it up for absolutely no reason as if its the second coming of jesus, as if the newest smash is the greatest game to ever hit the market, even though its almost loving identical to the previous one in every way
because it's a fun game and we love to see a new version of it on a new system with new features and different gameplay styles (which all 5 games do have btw) if u have a problem with that just stick with the first game in the series and don't bother to yell at the young kids to get off ur lawn

when a new resident evil or a new fallout comes out, its different because they obviously put so much development into introducing new mechanics and building an entirely new game from the ground up. but when its tekken or street fighter or other cookie cut installments that get released every 1-2 years any kind of excitement is entirely unwarranted and stupid. smash isn't even a high tier fighting game either but people still have to hype it up for absolutely no reason as if its the second coming of jesus, as if the newest smash is the greatest game to ever hit the market, even though its almost loving identical to the previous one in every way
Do you actually play the games you talk about or are even knowledgeable when it comes to fighting games? At the base fighting games are always going to have the same foundation but SFIV and SFV are significant.

People hype Smash because it is fun to them and an ambitious crossover series, no rocket science necessary. This iteration is probably the most similar to the last because it re-uses pretty much every character from Smash 4 and the rest of the games, which is a legitimate critique. To say Each smash game is just like the next is wrong in the same sense that the street fighter argument is wrong. Anyone with eyes and a working knowledge on how fighting games works knows that changes in the way characters operate around the board dictate the major differences in each iteration of games in a series when people play them, especially the pros.

the characters have just enough depth.
no they dont
only like forgetin 5 characters are actually usable in a competitive setting (maybe not five but you know what i mean)

it is though
How so? They wouldn't look that different or much better. It's not like going from the Wii to Wii U the jump to Switch isn't as big.

no they dont
only like forgetin 5 characters are actually usable in a competitive setting (maybe not five but you know what i mean)
nah a character being competitively viable and having depth are two different things
unless u just mean the depth of the competitive scene then ya do agree lol. but hey maybe there will be more balance between the characters this time around

there are 5 smash games (6 including 3ds version). that is too many!!!
meanwhile.... 9+ mortal kombat games..... yet theres too many smash games
whats your logic? also it's been 19 years since the debut of smash and theres only been 5 games so i dont really see the problem

Do you actually play the games you talk about or are even knowledgeable when it comes to fighting games? At the base fighting games are always going to have the same foundation but SFIV and SFV are significant.

People hype Smash because it is fun to them and an ambitious crossover series, no rocket science necessary. This iteration is probably the most similar to the last because it re-uses pretty much every character from Smash 4 and the rest of the games, which is a legitimate critique. To say Each smash game is just like the next is wrong in the same sense that the street fighter argument is wrong. Anyone with eyes and a working knowledge on how fighting games works knows that changes in the way characters operate around the board dictate the major differences in each iteration of games in a series when people play them, especially the pros.

i avoid fighting games in general because they're all built upon a terrible system of mechanics called real time combat. so no, i cant really tell the minor tweaks they made between the successive street fighter versions. if they completely overwrote the entire combat system then i guess that's one of the outliers of the edition creep

i have however played the first 3 smash games and the only thing they ever added was new characters and changes to the game's flow. obviously melee is the superior of the 3 so i dont see why anyone would ever purchase brawl or n64 unless they bought it as a kid out of the same blind hype joy that people get for no reason over smash games. even as an 'ok' fighting game melee is still awful to play and suffers from all the same unfixed issues that all other fighting games suffer from, namely a lack of choreographing
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 07:55:12 PM by thegoodperry »

I C E  C L I M B E R S
C
E

C
L
I
M
B
E
R
S

i avoid fighting games in general because they're all built upon a terrible system of mechanics called real time combat. so no, i cant really tell the minor tweaks they made between the successive street fighter versions. if they completely overwrote the entire combat system then i guess that's one of the outliers of the edition creep

i have however played the first 3 smash games and the only thing they ever added was new characters and changes to the game's flow. obviously melee is the superior of the 3 so i dont see why anyone would ever purchase brawl or n64 unless they bought it as a kid out of the same blind hype joy that people get for no reason over smash games. even as an 'ok' fighting game melee is still awful to play and suffers from all the same unfixed issues that all other fighting games suffer from, namely a lack of choreographing
I mean it's okay if you don't enjoy the concept of fighting games but I don't understand the difference between "real-time combat" and "choreography" or what those specifically means as it pertains to a fighting game combat system so you'd have to elaborate what an overwritten fighting game would play like.

New characters are usually the main draw for a crossover series and by proxy a fighting game series so I'm not exactly sure how that comes across as an insignificant change. The game's flow is also one of it's most important changed because that's what differentiates fighting games from title to title and series to series.

Also people usually buy new games in a series because they are new and have features unique to the series. It's funny that you mention Fallout and RE building their games ground up when both series have later titles that are just not as good as the others, but still their own unique experiences worth playing. There's nothing hype about buying a new game in a series with installments 4 or 5 years apart except for the time-between aspect.

Again you'd have to actually say what the issues every fighting game has supposedly before any critique of the entire genre makes sense.