oriony part 2

Author Topic: oriony part 2  (Read 2404 times)

recently oriony decided it would be a good idea out of the blue to spam that rat research on my steam profile that opi has been spreading

he did this today again when he brought it back up in a blockland discord owned by lucario, oriony spammed my messages in discord with this video

he later joked about attempting to swat me, then he tried to lure me into a flame war with him by claiming i "stole his friends" and how he is a depressed "bully magnet," here is a picture i took from his profile

this one is a bit older but i still find it relevant

here is the old drama if you wanna check it out https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317934.0

didn't really wanna make this but i feel its neccesary considering this is really getting on my nerves, i tried to bump the old drama with this rather than making a new one but it told me the drama was "too old" so i had to make this one, anyways you can ask execpaper for what went on if you want more proof considering he is an admin in that discord and saw what happened

noedit: forgot to add this picture of him posting it in one of the channels

what is your problem with the mouses face

doesnt exactly look like there's anything researchographic about that rat

doesnt exactly look like there's anything researchographic about that rat

it hurts to look at it so i want to spare you guys from growing stage 4 cancer

it hurts to look at it so i want to spare you guys from growing stage 4 cancer
so you lied and told us it was researchographic
or you have a special interest for this kinda stuff 😖

so you lied and told us it was researchographic
or you have a special interest for this kinda stuff 😖
later in the animation 2 gay mouses forget brown townly so unless you want me to send you proof by sending you the gif idk

I was gone for most of the drama because of technical difficulties, but I can assure you that this is not what I wanted to happen. Oriony is now blacklisted from Wolfram & Hart.

I was gone for most of the drama because of technical difficulties, but I can assure you that this is not what I wanted to happen. Oriony is now blacklisted from Wolfram & Hart.

I don't speak furry, please use real words.

didnt ur pc splode or something