Are you a sheep? Or are you a person?

Poll

Do you not express your opinion because it is not popular?

no
14 (35.9%)
yes
25 (64.1%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: June 25, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

Author Topic: Are you a sheep? Or are you a person?  (Read 2263 times)

heres my opinion

this thread is stupid

you people not taking this seriously have proved to be liberal sheeps. good job
do you just call everybody you don't like a liberal or something

heres my opinion

this thread is stupid

You're only saying that because I'm lord tony and my opinions are always unpopular.

Which makes you a loving sheep.

do you just call everybody you don't like a liberal or something

liberals are sheeps as they all have the same popular opinion, DUH

oh wow look it's the big boy that thinks different from everyone else so everyone who doesnt think what he thinks is a liberal

You're only saying that because I'm lord tony and my opinions are always unpopular.

Which makes you a loving sheep.
oh yeah? if hes a sheep then why does Apud Helvetios longe nobilissimus fuit et ditissimus Orgetorix. Is M. Messala, [et P.] M. Pisone consulibus regni cupiditate inductus coniurationem nobilitatis fecit et civitati persuasit ut de finibus suis cum omnibus copiis exirent: perfacile esse, cum virtute omnibus praestarent, totius Galliae imperio potiri. Id hoc facilius iis persuasit, quod undique loci natura Helvetii continentur: una ex parte flumine Rheno latissimo atque altissimo, qui agrum Helvetium a Germanis dividit; altera ex parte monte Iura altissimo, qui est inter Sequanos et Helvetios; tertia lacu Lemanno et flumine Rhodano, qui provinciam nostram ab Helvetiis dividit. His rebus fiebat ut et minus late vagarentur et minus facile finitimis bellum inferre possent; qua ex parte homines bellandi cupidi magno dolore adficiebantur. Pro multitudine autem hominum et pro gloria belli atque fortitudinis angustos se fines habere arbitrabantur, qui in longitudinem milia passuum CCXL, in latitudinem CLXXX patebant.

You want to see the loving results so you can vote accordingly?

Not on my loving watch.
nah lol what i meant was that everybody will obviously pick no but that in itself is a sheeple answer

i'm pretty sure to qualify as a sjw you have to favor unpopular opinions
you just use the word "liberal" because you think it's some kind of debilitating insult, like how middle schoolers think "gay" is a forbidden word

unhide the vote results you loving tard

i honestly think communism would be neat if it were executed properly

yes im a sheep

s - tony
h - is
e - a
e - liberal
p - sjw
big brain post

i honestly think communism would be neat if it were executed properly

kimon detected

yeah so uh what's wrong with liberals? and is it so bad that it has this one guy jumping up and down about it on a lego forum?

you people not taking this seriously have proved to be liberal sheeps. good job
maybe you're a conservative sheep