Clan topic is the new off-topic.

Author Topic: Clan topic is the new off-topic.  (Read 9554 times)

It seems like no one takes clans seriously anymore.

They are either just joke clans or people who create bullstuff clans to stuffpost.

Then you got serious clans like mine with constant people just stuffposting in them.

Clans are not the off-topic section, why are you stuffting it up like it is?

actually i dont see any real useless joke clans until halfway down the page. a year ago i would've agreed with you though

Clan discussion is dead because people treat it like another off-topic sub thread.

Clan discussion is dead because people treat it like another off-topic sub thread.
eh. some of it like your thread gets a lot of stuff in it but clans are actually largely practical recently

tony if you ignore them they will stop you know

tony if you ignore them they will stop you know
don't start this now thanks

your clan is also a joke clan because you are the only member trying to flaunt that you have more than just you in your clan, its a joke

your clan is also a joke clan because you are the only member trying to flaunt that you have more than just you in your clan, its a joke

I have over 20 loving members.

I have over 20 loving members.
according to you with no actual proof, of course you have over 20 members. My clan has over 50 members tony, and you don't even know what the name of it is

I don't think its that people take Clan Discussion seriously anymore rather it's people don't take your clan seriously anymore.

according to you with no actual proof, of course you have over 20 members. My clan has over 50 members tony, and you don't even know what the name of it is

This isn't even drama, this is just comparing richard sizes.

This isn't even drama, this is just comparing richard sizes.
the joke is i dont even have a clan, i can just make a clan topic and say "all of my members are confidential" then i can literally just fabricate a number and defend it

I don't need to show off my memberlist for loving validation.

Then you got serious clans like mine
IM loving DYING THIS IS ACTUALLY FUNNY
I don't need to show off my memberlist for loving validation.
hmm, what else can it be? you have like 1-2 other members but claim to have more?