Clan topic is the new off-topic.

Author Topic: Clan topic is the new off-topic.  (Read 9555 times)

My member list of my klan is confidential too Tony, dont worry. I believe you

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY IT IS

Because people like you will harass my members.

Can confirm the Harvest has more members than just Tony. And a few months ago I would have agreed that clan discussion gets too many spam/joke threads, but lately it hasn’t been too bad.

Because people like you will harass my members.
uwu whatever u say

Can confirm the Harvest has more members than just Tony. And a few months ago I would have agreed that clan discussion gets too many spam/joke threads, but lately it hasn’t been too bad.

Thanks, always nice to have someone have my back for once.

Like you?

Like you?
No, I’m not a member. I’ve inferred who a few members are though.

No, I’m not a member. I’ve inferred who a few members are though.
ah, thank you, for actually not being like "oh he has members but i won't even say a number making people think this clan only has 1 member"

wait... if tony has more than 1 person in his clan then why is he always complaining that nobody is helping him build his RPG

wait... if tony has more than 1 person in his clan then why is he always complaining that nobody is helping him build his RPG

They are busy with their own projects bro.

LMAO

Bro we have over 5 projects going on.

Ever heard of community work?

Oh nah you don't becuase you don't actually build with the community.

for someone who wants everything you do to be known you love keeping projects private huh

for someone who wants everything you do to be known you love keeping projects private huh

My server is always public.