How come no one wants to come into america legally?

Poll

Come in here legally or get shipped back, do you agree?

yes
23 (59%)
no (cuck)
16 (41%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: June 25, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Author Topic: How come no one wants to come into america legally?  (Read 2878 times)

so that it doesn't come out in your taxes
the ones you're paying for your college in too
???

I mean that's not much of a counter argument lol, you still have to pay out the ass for either of these things there

the ones you're paying for your college in too
College was free

???

I mean that's not much of a counter argument lol, you still have to pay out the ass for either of these things there
my argument is that's he doesn't have one and that he's just pulling the "le i hate america so im cooler than you" charades. it's sort of his thing
College was free
thats why it comes out of your taxes. the money has to come from somewhere
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:41:23 AM by Drydess »

my argument is that's he doesn't have one and that he's just pulling the "le i hate america so im cooler than you" charades
I mean eholt may be stupid but that's still a legitimate problem with the US to many people

it's sort of his thing thats why it comes out of your taxes. the money has to come from somewhere
What taxes

I mean eholt may be stupid but that's still a legitimate problem with the US to many people
honestly there's no way universal healthcare could work in america. there's too much stuff going on and frankly it should fall upon either the individual or the state in a country this big---and what state wants to do that
as for the colleges, a lot of people have problems with student loans here but that's only because they were too lazy to work for scholarships. just keep writing bullstuff five-page essays for everyone and you get a full ride. now if you get trapped with student loan debt and dont get a skilled job after college, then they're basically forgeted which is a huge problem

Atleast im not the loving loser who sets their avatar as cartoon girls and uses discord

Atleast im not the loving loser who sets their avatar as cartoon girls and uses discord
I mean you are still the loving idiot who stuffposts in every thread without bringing up coherent points so this means literally nothing coming from you

would your opinion of him change if i told you he wasn't american

please try to hide your insecurity

I mean you are still the loving idiot who stuffposts in every thread without bringing up coherent points so this means literally nothing coming from you
Alright princess tell me more about the world

Alright princess tell me more about the world
oh boy lmao

What taxes

Lol k.

England's taxes were so high it was one of the reasons why we succeeded in the first place.