Author Topic: Every official blender video gets blocked by youtube for no reason  (Read 2622 times)

jewtube suck my balls you loving cunt no homo

which is why Vidlii is better

blender is good youtube is gay

Blender seems aware of the issue at least.

wtf free my boy blender foundation i need my updates on blender 2.8

I feel like Youtube's auto-removal AI is on the fritz. Seems like a lot of channels have been being deleted lately.

I feel like Youtube's auto-removal AI is on the fritz. Seems like a lot of channels have been being deleted lately.
The scary thing with these auto-removals that are definitely not tested well enough in private before being released live is...

What if it ends up removing videos that are perfectly fine, and that the person isn't even around anymore to speak up about it?
Sure when someone's alive, well, and active. They can just be like "Hey, why are my videos blocked?" But someone who isn't alive, well, or active can't exactly do this. And the viewers are the ones that suffer from it.

which is why Vidlii is better
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The scary thing with these auto-removals that are definitely not tested well enough in private before being released live is...

What if it ends up removing videos that are perfectly fine, and that the person isn't even around anymore to speak up about it?
Sure when someone's alive, well, and active. They can just be like "Hey, why are my videos blocked?" But someone who isn't alive, well, or active can't exactly do this. And the viewers are the ones that suffer from it.

Some people suspect that the auto-removals are controlled by Youtube to shut down non-profitable channels.

kmkljklkj got his youtube channel deleted as well. its a sad day.

also something happened to brandon hardesty's channel, dunno if youtube did it or it was his intentions.