Steam Summer Sale 2018 June 21st to July 5th

Author Topic: Steam Summer Sale 2018 June 21st to July 5th  (Read 3961 times)

I honestly dk what to buy. Someone suggest me games please, I have loads but I just don't know what other games there are to play that I'll play for days

Alternatively, you can use an auto-clicker, and just hold down one of the number keys to keep using your special attack, then all you really have to do is move the mouse around to aim

It's almost the lazy man's method, unless there's also a program that is like an auto-clicker, but for keyboard keys so you never have to press or hold down the number keys, in which case all you'd have to do is just move the mouse around to aim
AutoHotKey script:
Code: [Select]
toggle = 0
F1::
HeightCrop = 200 ; Handles freeze ability tip clicking on the bottom. Higher values might cross over with the game. Set value to 0 if you don't see the freeze ability tip underneath the game. This has been adjusted for 1080p full size window.
WinGetPos, , , W, H, A
toggle = 1
While toggle = 1
{
PixelSearch, Px, Py, 0, 400, W, H - HeightCrop, 0xDC8D27, 20, Fast
if not ErrorLevel
{
MouseMove, Px, Py, 0
SendInput {Click}12345
Random, rand, 10,30
Sleep rand
}
}
Return

F2::
toggle = 0
Return
Does not handle pressing the continue button or moving into another region, but saves moving the mouse and stuff.

fallout nv and all its dlc is only 10 dollars

The steam link is really great if you have party games or splitscreen multiplayer games.
It can use any controller compatible with steam on desktop too.

EDIT: I should also mention that this requires friends who are willing to visit your house to play video games.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:41:25 AM by /dev/sr0 »

The steam link is really great if you have party games or splitscreen multiplayer games.
It can use any controller compatible with steam on desktop too.

EDIT: I should also mention that this requires friends who are willing to visit your house to play video games.
Steam link serves as some "on-the-go" device that allows you to travel with your steam games anywhere that involves a screen and a plug.  Also, it doesn't necessarily have to require friends for this because I have none.

i wanna get some games but me and sov just bought a bass and a laptop so forget

Steam link serves as some "on-the-go" device that allows you to travel with your steam games anywhere that involves a screen and a plug.  Also, it doesn't necessarily have to require friends for this because I have none.
this is actually false. It's intended for in-home streaming.

I don't think streaming over the internet is even supported, just lan streaming

I've never played Mass Effect for some reason so I got it plus Mass Effect 2. Based off first impressions I think I'm going to enjoy them a lot.
Also got Stellaris and Tabletop Simulator.

I've never played Mass Effect for some reason so I got it plus Mass Effect 2. Based off first impressions I think I'm going to enjoy them a lot.
Just stay away from Andromeda

I honestly dk what to buy. Someone suggest me games please, I have loads but I just don't know what other games there are to play that I'll play for days
same
(Link to steam so you don't suggest games i have:https://steamcommunity.com/id/youtubecombearpolar)

Question, why is the steam summer sale on for like, 2 weeks?

Question, why is the steam summer sale on for like, 2 weeks?
Because they probably finally realized that not everyone gets paid on the same week.
If it weren't for it being 2 weeks, I would not be able to get anything.