[NEWS} obama was the one separatig children, not Annoying Orange

Author Topic: [NEWS} obama was the one separatig children, not Annoying Orange  (Read 2540 times)

all of a sudden leftists care about separating children from parents and preserving the family structure

all around the time of the IG report hmmmmmmmmmmm

tbph, i dont give a forget if they are separated or not. dont let ANY of them in. age is irrelevant.
you cant just haul in a human shield child, to expect the laws wont apply then.

plus more than half of them are "unaccompanied minors" meaning no parents at all. this is a slave trade being shut down by Annoying Orange.

lord tony is one of the biggest trolls in BLF's history, only to be rivaled by Pie Crust
im still convinced tony is actually this handicapped he's just doubled down on it

tbph, i dont give a forget if they are separated or not. dont let ANY of them in. age is irrelevant.
you cant just haul in a human shield child, to expect the laws wont apply then.

plus more than half of them are "unaccompanied minors" meaning no parents at all. this is a slave trade being shut down by Annoying Orange.
the separation under fire is of illegal immigrants bringing their kids, and then getting imprisoned and separated from their child while waiting for their court date/after getting deported. why are we keeping their children even after they are deported/while they're in trial?

kids coming across border on their own is completely separate and not what's under fire.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 04:53:35 PM by Conan »

why does it have to be about politics when this shouldn't even be happening in the first place

the last page of your posts is all this forgetin liberals meme and it made me laugh keep it up please

why does it have to be about politics when this shouldn't even be happening in the first place

idk if you're handicapped enough to bring your kids to a country illegally w/o any documentation proving that's your kid then you can go forget yourself as far as I'm concerned

Literally all of this can be avoided by not entering the country illegally, it's that simple

More importantly, we shouldn't hand over kids with no documentation to adults with no documentation simply because the adults say that's their kid it's loving stupid. It's literally the most dipstuff thing I can think of. "Hurdur hai das me kid" "o okey we gib u kid cauz scout's honor" the forget are you guys on?

idk if you're handicapped enough to bring your kids to a country illegally w/o any documentation proving that's your kid then you can go forget yourself as far as I'm concerned

Literally all of this can be avoided by not entering the country illegally, it's that simple

More importantly, we shouldn't hand over kids with no documentation to adults with no documentation simply because the adults say that's their kid it's loving stupid. It's literally the most dipstuff thing I can think of. "Hurdur hai das me kid" "o okey we gib u kid cauz scout's honor" the forget are you guys on?
.....or when they’re detained together, they stay together? like what the forget, are you suggesting that the vast majority of cases where kids are caught along with adults, they arent related? even if that is true, what makes it better/correct to detain them separately and deport them separately?

Being poor and having no money while dodging cartels, rapists, love traffickers, gangs, and hunger each day is no excuse for hopping the border!

.....or when they’re detained together, they stay together?

The adults could just be love traffickers posing as parents.

It was meant to protect the children.