[News] Gamestop loving dies

Author Topic: [News] Gamestop loving dies  (Read 2905 times)

Gamestop loving dies

Gamestop is looking to sell out, and this is a red flag for the future of Gamestop. Gamestop is looking for a buyer because physical game sales are on a downward spiral, and so are used games. Physical Games are going down the crapper and digital downloads are on the rise, Gamestop focuses on selling used and physical games... when less than half of all game sales are physical that should be enough to show that stores like Gamestop are gonna die, but this is a sign of the times.

TL;DR Gamestop is in deep stuff, and they are selling out because the writing is on the wall.
Hopefully EB will follow suit.
/discuss
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 05:41:43 PM by Master Matthew² »

Hopefully EA will follow suit.

HELL YEAH!

Finally, the company that does everything they can to mess up everything about games is going to die! Finally, games can ACTUALLY PROGRESS from being a violent addiction that makes murders into the first interactive media form that it IS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh3FN3YCwYk

This is why I am excited. This NEEDS to stop. Hopefully, you all agree.

Also, this is reserved for any comments about the news, opinions, and ideas that may or may not be posted here.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 10:34:27 AM by cHeEsEpIzZa2 »

it's worth about $7.99

HELL YEAH!

Finally, the company that does everything they can to mess up everything about games is going to die! Finally, games can ACTUALLY PROGRESS from being a violent addiction that makes murders into the first interactive media form that it IS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh3FN3YCwYk

This is why I am excited. This NEEDS to stop. Hopefully, you all agree.

Also, this is reserved for any comments about the news, opinions, and ideas that may or may not be posted here.
Dude, read again what he said.

stop formatting your loving threads

stop formating your loving threads

Why the forget do you give a damn how I format my threads?
Are you planning the break the code like others did with the table formatting system?

response to master matthew

Why the forget do you give a damn how I format my threads?
Are you planning the break the code like others did with the table formatting system?

it's ugly and nobody likes it so stop doing it

Stop spamming this in every single thread he makes it's getting old

You know how he makes threads so just don't click on them if formatting makes you flip out

Bro they started selling phones and stupid pop crap in their stores, no stuff they were selling out.

waa waa waa

waaaaaahhhh/center]

im gonna keep crying like a little baby
sweet!

Why the forget can he not?

response to master matthew

it's ugly and nobody likes it so stop doing it

Don't speak for me. I don't loving hate it nor find it ugly.