--->>> !!!!!!!!!crazgrass (grass particle pakc)!!!!!!!!! <<<--- click here

Author Topic: --->>> !!!!!!!!!crazgrass (grass particle pakc)!!!!!!!!! <<<--- click here  (Read 2873 times)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/10eiefuhwtb26ep/Particle_CrazGrass.zip?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqii826ah80qkw4/Particle_CrazGrassGP.zip?dl=1
uhh 2nd pack is for people who want to make multiplayer maps, but its the first one without the ability to lower the grass amount via settings or dropoff so use it sparringly (but it should be fine)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 12:03:24 AM by crazies alt »

sry it took so long but all mods and their updates approved on glass

u should dm me next time to make sure i do it
also post pics probably

forget OFF WITH NO PIC NO CLICK JUST MAKE THE M YOUIRSELVES ok hold on let me get some pcitures

this is shortgrass on a 8x8 brick

the different grasses (Flowery, Tall, Short) on 1x1's.

tall grass on a 8x8 brick

wheat

ruin thing

backyard
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:32:41 AM by crazies alt »

oh stuff those are actually good

these look like they would be included with the game, really nice

Pretty good. I'd say it's almost as good as my grass

egomaniac intended

egomaniac intended
shameless self promotion

wow first you come in here and take the spotlight then you insult me . terrible . im giving your add-on a down-vote for sure .

wow first you come in here and take the spotlight then you insult me . terrible . im giving your add-on a down-vote for sure .
Hey, let's be honest here: we'd all be better off if you just used my grass instead. You should just go ahead and delete this topic and save yourself from further embarrassment. Don't even bother downloading this, just close the tab and download mine and install it immediately.

jokes aside, this is nice. some colorable variants would be good to match ground color.

i for one appreciate both mods and esp appreciate the fact crazy revealed the trick to making particle spawn rate not reduce with particle settings